Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by albrownlee89 Thanks for the replies.. I will try downloading to PC then ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by albrownlee89 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.. I will try downloading to PC then to SD card.. is there a certain file I need to put it in? I read that u don't put it I sd folder. Not sure if that is correct.. also u don't think that the universal androot app has anythig to do with it do u? I have superuser access and access to all must have root Apps. Also, glad to see someone near Ellisville on here: )
    not familiar with androot, I used unrevoked to root, and boot into clockwordmod recovery to flash zip files from sd card
    Some members on here, were very helpful to Me, when i was rooting and flashing a android for the first time

no certain file on sd, I just copy and paste them on there, and then boot into recovery, wipe then flash
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Everybody, I see where U.S. Cellular has Android 2.2 Froyo for the Samsung Gem and it looks awesome on it. I wonder is it a chance we at Cellular South will acquire this update?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Everybody, I see where U.S. Cellular has Android 2.2 Froyo for the Samsung Gem and it looks awesome on it. I wonder is it a chance we at Cellular South will acquire this update?
    I think it will be awhile. They dont even have 2.2 for the galaxy yet. My gues is they will get it after the galaxy if they do get it.

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/07/g...olling-out-in/

So why Cell South still hasn't gotten the galaxy on 2.2, they are going to be rolling out a 2.3 for the galaxy elsewhere. Cell South takes way too long on updates. I love my galaxy but it would be great to see 2.2 on it sometime soon.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Milestone X

With Alltel getting the Motorola Milestone X, I would say that Cellular South should not be far behind.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...phones-Handset

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I played around with a Droid X in the Verizon store. I was impressed with the huge screen and thin, low profile design. I didn't care for the tactile buttons on the front.

I hope Cell South will get the iPhone down the road. Even a knocked down version. Other phones we'll get will beat it on the specs, but I have a big library of apps and stuff that I've collected over the last couple of years for my touch.
    Last edited by mrholder; 04-07-2011 at 11:53 AM.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

more android for Cell South

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    It also shows the HTC7 pro.
    http://www.htc.com/www/product/7pro/specification.html

Sweet looking windows phone.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wonder if they have any new Samsungs on the list for Cellular South?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I may not be the first to post this so i would like riiterate how freaking awesome the Motorola Xoom is. If i am the first, for shame for shame! Just bought it today and I'm in love with it.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I may not be the first to post this so i would like riiterate how freaking awesome the Motorola Xoom is. If i am the first, for shame for shame! Just bought it today and I'm in love with it.
    Really cool looking but I just can't see paying $600 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Yes, I turned my back to Cellular South and got mine from Verizon over a month ago. I much rather have the 3G integrated into the device.

The device is great. It will be even better when more apps come out that cater to the bigger screen.

I see that Cellular South has finally matched Verizon on the data plan options and price.

1gig=20$ w/$20 per gig overage
    3gig=30$ w/$10 per gig overage
    5gig=50$ w/$10 per gig overage
    no matching 10gig plan

That matches Verizon 100% except for not having a 10gig plan.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    Yes, I turned my back to Cellular South and got mine from Verizon over a month ago. I much rather have the 3G integrated into the device.

The device is great. It will be even better when more apps come out that cater to the bigger screen.
    Personally, Id rather not have built in 3g. With wireless tether on my phone, it is just an added expense that I would not need. Others needs may be different.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I see that Cellular South has finally matched Verizon on the data plan options and price.

1gig=20$ w/$20 per gig overage
    3gig=30$ w/$10 per gig overage
    5gig=50$ w/$10 per gig overage
    no matching 10gig plan

That matches Verizon 100% except for not having a 10gig plan.
    CS beats Verizon as Verizon's 3gig is actually $35.