Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thats good to hear. i have had trouble with both.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Thats good to hear. i have had trouble with both.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    both my wife and I lost data but text was working fine

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    from CS facebook:
    A software problem on one of our data servers caused intermittent service issues for some of our customers beginning around 9 am yesterday morning. We quickly diagnosed the issue and began implementing changes that saw service start to improve at 11 am. As of late yesterday evening our full data network had been restored. Thank you again for your understanding and patience while we corrected the server issue.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is funny.... The UK is going to get the Gingerbread 2.3 update for the Desire. And at the speed of CS updates, looks like they will get it before we get the Froyo 2.2 update.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    fd59, that is funny. Did you happen to do the ota htc update (1.26.563.1) that came out a few weeks ago? I went back to stock sense, but couldn't get it to install.

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    fd59, that is funny. Did you happen to do the ota htc update (1.26.563.1) that came out a few weeks ago? I went back to stock sense, but couldn't get it to install.
    Where are you seeing this update?

OK, I just checked my build number is already at 1.26.263.1 so either, the phone updated automatically ("Scheduled check" is activated) without me knowing, or it was updated when I purchased it on 02/02/11.
    Last edited by fd59; 02-22-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Is anyone else having data issues? I am only getting 1x data connection instead of the usual "3G" data connection.

At least data is working and I am able to stream radio.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Is anyone else having data issues? I am only getting 1x data connection instead of the usual "3G" data connection.

At least data is working and I am able to stream radio.
    3G in Greenville is working fine

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    OK, I just checked my build number is already at 1.26.263.1 so either, the phone updated automatically ("Scheduled check" is activated) without me knowing, or it was updated when I purchased it on 02/02/11.
    Yeah, yours probably updated automatically. I rooted mine, so it's not accepting HTC's updates, even though I've gone back to using Sense that it shipped with. I can't find a Cellular South ruu to get it back to totally out of the box condition.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Thanks kyle, loaded Froyo today, and it's working great so far!

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My Father-in-law just bought the Samsung Galaxy S, and the Otterbox Commuter case. Does anyone have a recommendation of a belt holster that the Otterbox Commuter will fit in. The phone is a little big for the pocket, plus that Otterbox picks up all kinds of lint. He would have gone with the Defender, but it made the phone itself a little bulky. Now he just needs a holster that will clip to his belt that the Otterbox Commuter case will fit in. Any suggestions?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Should've checked out Seidio. Most of their cases have an accompanying holster.

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    My Father-in-law just bought the Samsung Galaxy S, and the Otterbox Commuter case. Does anyone have a recommendation of a belt holster that the Otterbox Commuter will fit in. The phone is a little big for the pocket, plus that Otterbox picks up all kinds of lint. He would have gone with the Defender, but it made the phone itself a little bulky. Now he just needs a holster that will clip to his belt that the Otterbox Commuter case will fit in. Any suggestions?
    The Defender case for my Desire came with a belt holster. If he can't find a holster to go with the Commuter case, my only suggestion would be to send it back and get the Defender. I know what you mean by the Defender being a little bulky. I've even thought about going with an Invisishield for mine so it will be more sleek and not get scratched up. Just not sure how well it defends against drops.

Yes, RogerG has a good point. Seido is a good choice, too. Stick around here. Roger and company put on some good contests sponsored by case manufacturers as well. You could win one for your father-in-law or yourself.