Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I tried the beta through their website.... I was great for about a day or ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I tried the beta through their website.... I was great for about a day or two, but then it quit working like it should, even a re-install did not fix the issue, so I uninstalled it. I hope they get it working reliably on the Desire.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    its been working ok for me since last night... was kinda tricky getting it to install and everything but google knows all lol

It was tricky for me to get going also, but I have run out of time to mess with buggy software, so I'll wait for the final version to be released.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've heard rumors on another forum that Cell South might eventually get the iPhone. Have any of you heard this? After having an ipod touch for a couple of years, I don't think I would be too impressed with an iphone.

There's a great contest/giveaway going on the front page of Pinstack. http://bit.ly/efqR73

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi everyone, I am in the process of getting a smartphone, so I was wondering if anyone think it's a good idea to order my new phone from the Cellular South website or go into one of the CSouth stores? Has anyone else ever ordered a CellSouth phone from the website? Also, has anyone heard what other new phones are coming to CSouth besides the Samsung Gem? I love Samsung phones, I hope it's some reasonably priced Samsung smartphones soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am in the process of getting a smartphone, so I was wondering if anyone think it's a good idea to order my new phone from the Cellular South website or go into one of the CSouth stores? Has anyone else ever ordered a CellSouth phone from the website? Also, has anyone heard what other new phones are coming to CSouth besides the Samsung Gem? I love Samsung phones, I hope it's some reasonably priced Samsung smartphones soon.
    Yes, I always order from the website instead of going in to the store. They encourage shopping from the website by offering instant rebates and other specials. It usually only takes 2-3 days to get the phone in once ordered. Hope this helps.

Go to the store to figure out what you want. Then, go to the website to order.

JeremyJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    They released the Samsung Gem. What's next? I dont want to get under contract now and have them release a top end LTE Smartphone in 6 months aka last quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJ View Post
    They released the Samsung Gem. What's next? I dont want to get under contract now and have them release a top end LTE Smartphone in 6 months aka last quarter.
    Then do what I did and get a used phone (Milestone or Desire - haven't seen a Galaxy for sale).

A release candidate for Cyanogenmod 7 featuring Gingerbread 2.3 is available. I haven't checked it out yet. Anyone going to try the rom? I'm not even sure it will work with our devices.

I know how long a quarter is. I was referring to the article b4 that said LTE will be available last quarter,Oct-Dec, of this year, 2011. That would be 4th quarter which begins in ~7.5 months from now. So thank you for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Then do what I did and get a used phone (Milestone or Desire - haven't seen a Galaxy for sale).
    Thanks. My thought also. I've been checking Craig's list. I'm still using IPhone 3g but I'm out of contract. :-)

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Iphone 3g for cell south??

lol! nope, At&t. I want to give them up but csouth will be getting LTE phones and I don't want to get tied up in contract till then. So I am watching craig's list.