Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Well.... the deal on the Milestone from Hattiesburg fell through. Looks like I will have ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Well.... the deal on the Milestone from Hattiesburg fell through. Looks like I will have to stay with the Touch Pro for a while longer.

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Well.... the deal on the Milestone from Hattiesburg fell through. Looks like I will have to stay with the Touch Pro for a while longer.
    thats a bummer, on the milestone deal fell through

I drove to hattiesburg, and got my desire
    the Guy had it listed on C/list
    Maybe another one, will pop up somewhere

There were several a couple weeks back on ebay, for cellsouth ( somebody had 6 or 7 of them)
    but they aren't listed anymore, when I checked
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMAM View Post
    thats a bummer, on the milestone deal fell through

I drove to hattiesburg, and got my desire
    the Guy had it listed on C/list
    Maybe another one, will pop up somewhere

There were several a couple weeks back on ebay, for cellsouth ( somebody had 6 or 7 of them)
    but they aren't listed anymore, when I checked
    Was the guy's name you delt with Charles Roberts?

I noticed the guy I delt with listed a Desire a couple of days after I paid him the money for the Milestone. I was nervous after that, but persisted in keeping communications open requesting daily updates. He said he shipped the Milestone, but I never received it. I received a refund for the Milestone today. I personally do not think he ever sent the Milestone. I think he either ended up keeping it instead of the Desire he said he was getting, or sold the Milestone to someone else. I'm just glad I got my money back.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Tablet

Has anyone heard if Cellular South will get a Tablet anytime soon. I am looking to get the Motorola Xoom when it comes out. I was hopping that Cellular South would carry it.

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    OK guys, I have flashed before, just wanting to get it right ( I've read to my head hurts)
    I done a stock Rom backup last night, using ClockwordMod

If I decide to flash tonight or tomorrow night, do I need to back up my rom again
    or just wipe and flash my custom rom

I saved the backup, on my pc as well
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Me personally I do a backup every time, just in case, but that is a good question that I have not asked. Also I had to help a coworker root his Desire last night. He had it going in the right direction with unrevoked3 but kept hanging up before reboot, had to remember to uninstall HTC sync, load the hboot drivers, and change the setting to use those drivers, was seamless after that.
    Bugless Beast v.05 (froyo)

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    He is anyone else having an issue with the market? None of my apps. Or showing up that I downloaded. I can't even update most of my apparently because they're nor even showing up to download like g maps I had get 5.0 from 4shared.

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    He is anyone else having an issue with the market? None of my apps. Or showing up that I downloaded. I can't even update most of my apparently because they're nor even showing up to download like g maps I had get 5.0 from 4shared.
    Which rom are you running? Did you recently flash? I had trouble the first time I flashed because I didn't let the phone reboot before I logged into my Google account, had to download a market fix.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Which rom are you running? Did you recently flash? I had trouble the first time I flashed because I didn't let the phone reboot before I logged into my Google account, had to download a market fix.
    I haven't flashed any roms I just did the z4 root and one click lag fix that's all. But do you think the market fix will work for me?

This particular fix was for the rom I had loaded. You just had trouble all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    This particular fix was for the rom I had loaded. You just had trouble all at once?
    Started sunday

I think I remember kylemcdonald having some trouble with his market on his Galaxy but that was a few months ago

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I finally got my wife's milestone rooted and flashed with bugless beast, but not without several problems. Clockworkmod kept getting corrupted, so I had to boot into SPrecovery a couple of times and then back into clockworkmod. I downloaded bugless beast through rom manager, but it wouldn't recognize it when I tried to install it, so I downloaded it on my computer, then put it on the sd card. When I flashed it, I got a continual bootloop. So after a couple of battery pulls and resets, clockworkmod finally worked well enough to recognize the latest version of bugless beast I had downloaded earlier. It's a sweet rom to say the least.

Dang lol

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    I finally got my wife's milestone rooted and flashed with bugless beast, but not without several problems. Clockworkmod kept getting corrupted, so I had to boot into SPrecovery a couple of times and then back into clockworkmod. I downloaded bugless beast through rom manager, but it wouldn't recognize it when I tried to install it, so I downloaded it on my computer, then put it on the sd card. When I flashed it, I got a continual bootloop. So after a couple of battery pulls and resets, clockworkmod finally worked well enough to recognize the latest version of bugless beast I had downloaded earlier. It's a sweet rom to say the least.
    I had trouble updating a friends to bugless beast.. i ended up downloading it to a sd card from a computer and manually booting into recovery and applying update from sdcard zip file. Make sure to delete the user data and cache or it wont do anything when it boots back up..