Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 997
Like Tree1Likes

Jbreakfield, Curoius, does Cellsouth have any refurb or used milestones Or is there anyway to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #391
    WAMAM's Avatar
    WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45

    Advertisement



    Jbreakfield,

    Curoius, does Cellsouth have any refurb or used milestones
    Or is there anyway to find them in CS stores

    been reading some post, thought I would Join, happy CS customer
    Y'all seem to know what is going on with CS

    I addressed Jbreakfield, I was thinking You are a Rep or Tech for CS ( if not sorry about that)
    I hope all of You are having a Happy new Year so for
    thanks

  2. #392
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMAM View Post
    Jbreakfield,

    Curoius, does Cellsouth have any refurb or used milestones
    Or is there anyway to find them in CS stores

    been reading some post, thought I would Join, happy CS customer
    Y'all seem to know what is going on with CS

    I addressed Jbreakfield, I was thinking You are a Rep or Tech for CS ( if not sorry about that)
    I hope all of You are having a Happy new Year so for
    thanks
    Welcome! Happy New Year!

    Sorry, I'm not a rep... that's a question for pmarshall, if he drops in sometime soon.

  3. #393
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Well this thread is creaping along. Where is all the chatter?

  4. #394
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    Where could I find a fresh copy of the Cell South Desire Sense (original) rom? I have a nandroid backup of it, but it's loaded with a bunch of free sample softwares I downloaded and e-mail/texts from back in October. I guess I could flash back to it, restore to factory settings and then make a clean nandroid. Sorry for the dumb question. I think I just answered myself, lol.

  5. #395
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Where could I find a fresh copy of the Cell South Desire Sense (original) rom? I have a nandroid backup of it, but it's loaded with a bunch of free sample softwares I downloaded and e-mail/texts from back in October. I guess I could flash back to it, restore to factory settings and then make a clean nandroid. Sorry for the dumb question. I think I just answered myself, lol.
    That sounds like the best/easiest way to get a clean backup of stock.

  6. #396
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Merry christmas and happy new year everyone lol....Whew its been way to long! lol. Been SUPER busy. Who got new phones for christmas? Who found some new cool apps? My new FAV is Need for Speed SHift! love it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  7. #397
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Well, just talked with someone from Hattiesburg about a Milestone he had listed on clist. Felt comfortable enough to go on and send money through PayPal. Hopefully this will satisfy me until November when my wife's contract is up and we can get a BOGO deal on one of the new 4G Samsung phones that when they are released.

    The Milestone will definitely be an upgrade to the Touch Pro I currently have.
    Last edited by fd59; 01-07-2011 at 07:58 PM.

  8. #398
    Tate002's Avatar
    Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    248
    Hey guys just read a tweet that galaxy users should be able to get
    their hands on 2.2 by end of next week! Im STOKED!

  9. #399
    WAMAM's Avatar
    WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Well, just talked with someone from Hattiesburg about a Milestone he had listed on clist. Felt comfortable enough to go on and send money through PayPal. Hopefully this will satisfy me until November when my wife's contract is up and we can get a BOGO deal on one of the new 4G Samsung phones that when they are released.

    The Milestone will definitely be an upgrade to the Touch Pro I currently have.
    fd59,
    How do you like your Milestone, or have you got it yet
    I watch the hattiesburg C/list faihful, I missed that one, but will keep looking
    give us a update. I hope to try one in the future or get a Galaxy/S

  10. #400
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    Hey guys just read a tweet that galaxy users should be able to get
    their hands on 2.2 by end of next week! Im STOKED!
    Really? What was the source of the tweet?

  11. #401
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Really? What was the source of the tweet?
    Yes, I am curious of this as well. Until it comes from Cell South, we wont get it. Not "officially" anyway, and I havent seen them mention it on facebook. One would think if they were to mention it on twitter, they would mirror that on facebook.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #402
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Happy new year everyone. Can anybody help me find a rom for htc desire? I need one with everything functioning would like sense but doesnt have have sense. Just which ever one works with cs desire and has appd2sd thanks.

  13. #403
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMAM View Post
    fd59,
    How do you like your Milestone, or have you got it yet
    I watch the hattiesburg C/list faihful, I missed that one, but will keep looking
    give us a update. I hope to try one in the future or get a Galaxy/S
    Haven't received it yet. I'll post once I do. I was going to get the Galaxy until I read this announcement. Then I decided that the Milestone could carry me until the 4G stuff gets here. By then My wife's contract will also be complete and we might be able to get in on a BOGO offer.

  14. #404
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Happy new year everyone. Can anybody help me find a rom for htc desire? I need one with everything functioning would like sense but doesnt have have sense. Just which ever one works with cs desire and has appd2sd thanks.
    Hey, looks like CyanogenMod might fit your bill... found this on XDA

    [ROM] CyanogenMod-6.1.1 for Desire (GSM/CDMA): V6.1.1 (16/12/2010)

  15. #405
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Hey, looks like CyanogenMod might fit your bill... found this on XDA

    [ROM] CyanogenMod-6.1.1 for Desire (GSM/CDMA): V6.1.1 (16/12/2010)
    Thanks I will check it out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •