Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by pound24 dont know if any of you use tango video chat but ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    dont know if any of you use tango video chat but its not showing up in the market any more. i have it installed but its not even showing up in my downloads. anyone else having this issue
    Just did a search, and it shows up on mine in the market; I don't have it installed, though. Haven't seen anything like that for any other apps.

Also, since the new market showed up a day or 2 ago, protected apps are now showing up as they should.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey guys and gals, just stopping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to let yall know I am still alive.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the help this year, and all the help in the year to come. (This galaxy is totally alien to a former BB user. I can barely make a call! I have a ton of stupid questions.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the help this year, and all the help in the year to come. (This galaxy is totally alien to a former BB user. I can barely make a call! I have a ton of stupid questions.)
    No question is stupid! Ask away...

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Froyo Update

Users of the Galaxy S are getting their Froyo update, from what I have heard it will be Feb before we get so lucky. Of interesting note I downloaded the Samsung Kies software over the Christmas weekend. Man that would be a nice piece of software to have if they would open it up to US Galaxy S Phones.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Really quite around here. Any news? Anything new?

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Not that I know of.
    Any ideas on coming phones?
    I look for the new Berry Flip to come out soon, but thats just a guess.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Only news I have is that CS replaced my galaxy with a new one (under warranty) and I no longer have the strange issue of the phone going into airplane mode when charging.. I had to reboot it to get it out of the mode each morning.. and my battery life is dramatically better on this new one.. must've been something strange wrong with it.

teoff no está en línea Stack level 1
    So are there any fancy ROMs for the CS Galaxy yet?

I asked about a month back about the phone. Decided I will most likely be getting it next month, since I'll just have to pay a few dollars to upgrade then. So any nice ROMs for it yet?

Though my daughter is interested in the Milestone. What are the root guides for that. Simple one-step root, I assume?
    Any ROMs you suggest for it, once it's rooted?
    Last edited by teoff; 01-01-2011 at 10:10 PM.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by teoff View Post

I asked about a month back about the phone. Decided I will most likely be getting it next month, since I'll just have to pay a few dollars to upgrade then. So any nice ROMs for it yet?

Though my daughter is interested in the Milestone. What are the root guides for that. Simple one-step root, I assume?
    Milestone is very easy to root and flash, especially with androot and rom manager, I have been using bugless beast for two months now with no problems, they recently released a new version that I will try this week, still froyo based.
    Bugless Beast v.05 (froyo)

Quote Originally Posted by teoff View Post

I've only seen one ROM for the Showcase, and it's not "fancy", just a stripped down version of the stock one. There are a couple of themes, if you like that sort of thing. I'm happy with stock for the time being, although I'd be willing to try a CyanogenMod build, if there ever is one.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey who likes Angry Birds? It's now (heh) on the blackberry: http://i.imgur.com/NPdnw.jpg

monroeclassic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey everyone I know most people on here are talk about the android phones, but I have a question. Does anyone know if any new blackberrys will come to cellsouth. I know the bb 9330 curve has been out on sprint and verizon, will they get this? Also is a OS 6 update in the works for the bb 9650 bold, sprint has released one and verizon soon to come. Wonder will this be official. Thanks for the help.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Hey who likes Angry Birds? It's now (heh) on the blackberry: http://i.imgur.com/NPdnw.jpg
    That's funny!

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by monroeclassic View Post
    Hey everyone I know most people on here are talk about the android phones, but I have a question. Does anyone know if any new blackberrys will come to cellsouth. I know the bb 9330 curve has been out on sprint and verizon, will they get this? Also is a OS 6 update in the works for the bb 9650 bold, sprint has released one and verizon soon to come. Wonder will this be official. Thanks for the help.
    I have heard there are some coming, but not sure which ones. The new flip is a good bet.
    This one:
    http://www.intomobile.com/2010/10/30...ims-next-flip/
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome