Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

whats up with the new market i woke up this morning and it was on ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

whats up with the new market i woke up this morning and it was on my fone it is pretty neat

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    whats up with the new market i woke up this morning and it was on my fone it is pretty neat
    Yeah, seems to be rolling out to everyone now. I got it yesterday. I like it so far.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    How much longer do we have to wait on 2.2.
    Not sure, but I read on C Souths facebook page that we should get it first quarter if this coming year.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone get insurance on their phones?
    I noticed when I logged into my account that it had me paying for insurance that I NEVER signed up for, so I cancelled it. Just wondering if anyone else has used it.
    www.sonicbabble.com

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah I've got it on mine but I told them to put it on there.

I put insurance on my plan as soon as I got my first bb (world).. didn't use it on the bb.. but about 3 months after I got the hero I banged my elbow on the truck door as I got out and dropped it.. busted the screen.. that was the first (and only so far) time I used it. Cost me $164 to get a new hero.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    I put insurance on my plan as soon as I got my first bb (world).. didn't use it on the bb.. but about 3 months after I got the hero I banged my elbow on the truck door as I got out and dropped it.. busted the screen.. that was the first (and only so far) time I used it. Cost me $164 to get a new hero.
    I've never had to use my insurance, but that's strange that you had to pay out that much for a new hero. Kinda defeats the purpose of having insurance. Is there a $200 deductible or something?

I think it was a $150 + $14 to overnight it.. or free shipping if I wanted to let it ship slowly... yeah I was surprised by how much it was, but was glad to pay that and not the full phone cost..

PIN/ID
    ask
    How long had you been paying insurance though? Id add that into the price of the phone as well.

Personally, Ive never had it as I didnt see the savings as being worth it, when you still have to pay out so much. And there is always ebay.

Of course I have never broken a phone, if I had i might think differently.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.sonicbabble.com/forums/sh...7636#post87636

Here is a thread that some of you may get a kick out of. Yes, these are the types of people that I employ and have to deal with ever day. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com

Yeah I considered dropping it after my claim.. prior to that I didn't realize it'd cost so much.. but had had it for about 18 months, so can think of it about $90..

macon no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is the first phone I've ever felt the need to get insurance on. I've never broken a phone, but I've also never owned a phone this nice...so I thought it might be worth it this time. cell south's insurance is 5 bucks a month and there's a $150 deductible. I found an online company called Squaretrade that will sell a 2 year warranty for $99 and their deductible is only $50. Has anyone ever had any experience with Squaretrade?

I've only used CS's.. but it's actually similar - the $5 you pay goes to a policy with eSecuritel - if you ever have to use it you actually file a claim over the phone with them (not CS) and they process/ship you the new phone.. then you just activate the replacement phone.. I assumed (wrongly) that paying CS meant I would go into the store and pickup a replacement...

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    dont know if any of you use tango video chat but its not showing up in the market any more. i have it installed but its not even showing up in my downloads. anyone else having this issue