Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by silverhorn Does anyone know of an economically priced ($0) Root Explorer that ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Does anyone know of an economically priced ($0) Root Explorer that will work on the desire?
    Oops i was suppose to send some info on this wasn't I. I forgot. Try android mate - its free.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Does anyone know of an economically priced ($0) Root Explorer that will work on the desire?
    Edit: sorry, my suggestion doesn't allow file movement... Looks like Android Mate is a good choice
    Last edited by jbreakfield; 12-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys. I will be posting more often for the next few weeks. just finished finals and bout to graduate. then grad school next semester. I have noticed much better internet usage with my galaxy. I plan on rooting it within the next few days and unlock the rest of its potential.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody managed to clean the trackball on the Tour? My wife's is acting up and I tried the paper-strip method, but it didn't help any.. have used compressed air to no avail too..

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    any chance the new froyo to work our cell south galaxy phones

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Anybody managed to clean the trackball on the Tour? My wife's is acting up and I tried the paper-strip method, but it didn't help any.. have used compressed air to no avail too..
    I actually took mine out and replaced it. There are plenty of youtube vids on how to take the phone apart. Not that difficult. It will void the warranty though.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

JeremyJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    you may have already tried changing the settings but here is suggestion that I found on BB support forums:

"OPTIONS/SETTINGS, SCREEN/KEYBOARD , THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL YOU SEE TRACKBALL
    PUT HORIZONTAL SENSITIVITY ON 80 AND VERTICAL ON 80 IT SHOULD BE PERF!"

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJ View Post
    you may have already tried changing the settings but here is suggestion that I found on BB support forums:

"OPTIONS/SETTINGS, SCREEN/KEYBOARD , THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL YOU SEE TRACKBALL
    PUT HORIZONTAL SENSITIVITY ON 80 AND VERTICAL ON 80 IT SHOULD BE PERF!"
    I think that made a TON of difference. I'll see more after she's used it all day but to me it improved immediately. Thanks! (and msmith too, if it doesn't hold I'll probably take it apart)

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a question why its cellular souths 3g so slow? The most I can get from any speed test is like maybe 1000 kbps bur I avg like 500 something I see everyone elses network gets like 3000 or so just wondering.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    I have a question why its cellular souths 3g so slow? The most I can get from any speed test is like maybe 1000 kbps bur I avg like 500 something I see everyone elses network gets like 3000 or so just wondering.
    Different versions of EVDO?
    I have noticed as well, and oddly, I get higher speeds through tethering than I get just using the phone.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Different versions of EVDO?
    I have noticed as well, and oddly, I get higher speeds through tethering than I get just using the phone.
    I get slower speeds when tethering. Cs says it has has the fastest 3g network not even close

I would like to know some of everyone elses speed test results and your area to compare. I used the tge speedtest.net app and the fcc speed test app. I live in the south west ms in franklin co

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    I would like to know some of everyone elses speed test results and your area to compare. I used the tge speedtest.net app and the fcc speed test app. I live in the south west ms in franklin co
    I'll do a speed test when I'm home in a good area. I will say that mine seems faster than iPhones when side by side doing web browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'll do a speed test when I'm home in a good area. I will say that mine seems faster than iPhones when side by side doing web browsing.
    Anytime we beat the iphone and at&t is always a plus for me lol

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys sorry I haven't posted lately been takin care of graduation stuff.. Plus the latest expansion in warcraft released on tuesday.. Still no call from the technical people I'll get in contact with them as as soon as I can and get an update.. Continue to pm me or post if you have data issues