Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

If anyone it's having any kind of data issues now please let me know. Some ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

If anyone it's having any kind of data issues now please let me know. Some settings have been changed and our should be working much better.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    If anyone it's having any kind of data issues now please let me know. Some settings have been changed and our should be working much better.
    Appreciate you working on this for us

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    whats the best 2.2 rom for desire. my homeboy wants one but he wants it as close to stock as possible with app2sd please let me know im about to root it for him shortly.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Ok geet do we have to flash a new radio?
    Nope, not with cyanogenmod, miui, or ultimate droid.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Appreciate you working on this for us
    No problem, its happened to me also and needs fixing

GeekMouse no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just thought I would let you know that I had repeated issues with data around 3:45pm today. I am in Oxford. I was on m.olemiss.edu at the time and every time I browsed to a new page, it would error, but I could immediately refresh and it would work again.

Also, hello everyone. I have been lurking on the CS threads on pinstack since I got my hero last November. Now I have a Showcase, and with the exception of the data issues, I have been very pleased with it. I am one that likes to root my phone and flash roms, which means I am going through withdrawals since I got the showcase. But I am trying to figure out how the samsung hardware works, so that maybe I can help get 2.2 to our phone before samsung. I'll probably end up causing more harm than good, but oh well.

Anyway, I may not say much, but I will definitely continue to lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekMouse View Post
    Just thought I would let you know that I had repeated issues with data around 3:45pm today. I am in Oxford. I was on m.olemiss.edu at the time and every time I browsed to a new page, it would error, but I could immediately refresh and it would work again.

Also, hello everyone. I have been lurking on the CS threads on pinstack since I got my hero last November. Now I have a Showcase, and with the exception of the data issues, I have been very pleased with it. I am one that likes to root my phone and flash roms, which means I am going through withdrawals since I got the showcase. But I am trying to figure out how the samsung hardware works, so that maybe I can help get 2.2 to our phone before samsung. I'll probably end up causing more harm than good, but oh well.

check your pm

check your pm
    Caught by the minimum post count. Guess it serves me right for lurking.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok pm or anybody that can help so I just upgraded but my wife is going to upgrade now and we want to take advantage of the buy one get one on the galaxy so do I need to return my phone or can I still get the free one?

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey guys i downloaded sandstorm on my galaxy s. I can't remember where i downloaded it... i'm always clearing my history. how can i download cool other HD 3D games?

Caught by the minimum post count. Guess it serves me right for lurking.
    whats the min post count?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ust thought I would let you know that I had repeated issues with data around 3:45pm today. I am in Oxford. I was on m.olemiss.edu at the time and every time I browsed to a new page, it would error, but I could immediately refresh and it would work again.

I am also in oxford and have the galaxy S. If I can help in any way let me know.

teoff no está en línea Stack level 1

In a similar situation. Been lurking here since getting my HTC Hero in November, now pondering getting a Galaxy S, but it seems to be hard to root and flash? I looked around xda but couldn't find anything specific for our version, and I always feel a little odd following something for another phone for mine.

Really looking at the Galaxy S. Or do ya'll think another Android phone will be coming to Cellular South in the next few months that'll be worth the wait?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Fought we will see anything worth waiting for till at least next summer

whats the min post count?
    It appears to be 10 posts. But you can pm a moderator any time before that.