Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I am getting the out of space on the phone error... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I am getting the out of space on the phone error

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh well back to the desire

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    I am getting the out of space on the phone error
    Ok, I stand corrected on the lagfix... did a little more research, and the One Click Lagfix will work on our Galaxy S;
    Be sure that you first Install EXT2 Tools, and if you get the out of space error, scroll down and run the OneClickLagFix V1+... it will take a minute or 2, but that one should do it. (both these steps are within the OCLF app, btw)

I wasn't seeing anything that I would call "lag", either, but Quadrant scores went from around 800 to around 1900, so it definitely made a difference. I suggest doing a little reading on what exactly the OCLF does before you do it.
    Last edited by jbreakfield; 11-30-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone..sorry about the absence! been really busy! I havnt had a chance to go back through the pages yet. Im seeing the issue with data too. Im actually working to help fix it by sending up certain data to a department. Anyone get 2.2 on Galaxy yet? Ive rooted but that as far as ive gotten...oh i did the one click lag fix too..my benchmark went from 900 to 2500ish...huge difference.
    Hey pm,
    I haven't found a custom recovery or any ROMs that I'm confident will work on our Galaxy... if you do, please let us know.

Anybody know what this update is for the desire? Popped up little while ago

Vashter no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yea cyberwaste I been wondering... I did got an update something feature about WiFi Hotspot but it didn't show up on phone after I update it...pretty odd.. I can't tell if 2.2 even on it either... I was told about universal androot to root it

Ok fellow stackers... Myself and pm you know are trying to get some of this data stuff resolved. If you can please give me some times and locations when you have the issue getting through to web sites on the first try. CS has some things in the works but info such as this is helpful and feedback is the only way that we can get this stuff fixed. So post away an I'll pass it along.

Geet what roms do we have that work? And have you got wireless tether to work?

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok fellow stackers... Myself and pm you know are trying to get some of this data stuff resolved. If you can please give me some times and locations when you have the issue getting through to web sites on the first try. CS has some things in the works but info such as this is helpful and feedback is the only way that we can get this stuff fixed. So post away an I'll pass it along.
    I'll try to get some of this info for ya. Been kinda busy with getting house up for sale but I will try to make time to get some good details on the issue. This will at least give me excuse to play with my wife's phone - LOL

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Geet what roms do we have that work? And have you got wireless tether to work?
    It seems that all the CDMA roms available are listed on this page. The Ulimate droid, cyanogenmod, and MIUI are the only ones i know of that are fully functional as of now. I am on cyanogemod now and battery life seems the best on it. Ultimate droid has built in overclocking and MIUI is nice but very different. MIUI is a rom done by DPAHSE (one of our very own - he lives here in MS and is on Cellular South - you can catch him over at XDA or at miui dev - http://miui-dev.com/forums/forumdisp...TC-Desire-CDMA)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=809328

CDMA/USCC Roms:
    ==========================[Latest]=======================
    [CDMA/USCC][/B] MIUI for Desire C
    [CDMA/USCC][/B] HTC Desire C ROMS
    [CDMA/USCC][/B] CyanogenMOD 6.1 Desire C
    [CDMA/USCC] HTC Desire Froyo 2.2 with Sense UI
    [CDMA/USCC][/B] CyanogenMOD Nightlies
    [CDMA/USCC][/B] The Ultimate Droid v2.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I'll try to get some of this info for ya. Been kinda busy with getting house up for sale but I will try to make time to get some good details on the issue. This will at least give me excuse to play with my wife's phone - LOL
    Thanks.. Anytime it happens send me a pm or post it in the thread and I'll get it to the right people

How exact do the times need to be? It happened to me in the afternoon on Thanksgiving day, just west of Hattiesburg, in the Bellvue area.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    How exact do the times need to be? It happened to me in the afternoon on Thanksgiving day, just west of Hattiesburg, in the Bellvue area.
    I'll put that on the list.. Not sure if they want more current or not.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had the connection problem twice in the last 30 minutes in Greenville.

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    I have had the connection problem twice in the last 30 minutes in Greenville.
    Thanks, sent info