Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

sounds good; keep us updated bout what you find out... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

sounds good; keep us updated bout what you find out

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone, i have a question for the Galaxy users. How many of you are seeing this...when on the web you get a webpage unavailable or some sort of error but your phone shows you have sufficiant coverage?
    I was playing around with my wife's Galaxy the past couple days and now cannot make this issue happen now. Maybe it was just some latency on the cell south network and the current galaxy os build does not play nice when it comes to network latency.

Flip260z no está en línea Stack level 1

ClockworkMod seems close

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850898

Working on Mesmerize so hopefully soon it will work on ours......I know I dont want to try it just yet but I might soon.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I was playing around with my wife's Galaxy the past couple days and now cannot make this issue happen now. Maybe it was just some latency on the cell south network and the current galaxy os build does not play nice when it comes to network latency.
    Maybe the phone was too fast for the network lol. I haven't seen it the past few days either

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Maybe the phone was too fast for the network lol. I haven't seen it the past few days either
    Could be - LOL! Loving these fast phones though. I had my desire overclocked the other day using the ultimate droid rom and all i can say is WOW!! pretty amazing stuff

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey guys i just rooted my Galaxy S with cell south... what good stuff can i do next?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have noticed some lag with my galaxy has anyone else? my friend got a desire and his seems to be more responsive than my galaxy is

can someone tell me why kies doesn't recognize my Samsung Galaxy S?

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey can anyone help? I just got the Galaxy S on Friday and I'm having issues. The web keeps telling me web page not available. Also I can't tether. And I can't download files. Keeps saying file not supported but I could still download them on my hero. Help please!

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Hey can anyone help? I just got the Galaxy S on Friday and I'm having issues. The web keeps telling me web page not available. Also I can't tether. And I can't download files. Keeps saying file not supported but I could still download them on my hero. Help please!
    The "web page not available" problem seems to be happening to a lot of people. It usually clears up on mine after a refresh, but it's annoying.
    What are you trying to use to tether? A market app?

Need more info on the "files not supported" issue you're talking about. What sort of files are you talking about?

Can someone tell me how to update my samsung galaxy s to 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    Can someone tell me how to update my samsung galaxy s to 2.2
    Not possible at this time.

That really sucks. I spent most of my day trying to sync kies to my galaxy. I guess that doesn't work either. I just spent oh four or five hours trying to root it. Z4 worked like a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    That really sucks. I spent most of my day trying to sync kies to my galaxy. I guess that doesn't work either. I just spent oh four or five hours trying to root it. Z4 worked like a pro.
    I actually haven't tried Kies yet... did you download the Samsung drivers and load them? Also, did you have the phone set to Kies mode?
    Last edited by jbreakfield; 11-28-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Well do you think that is it. I will try later to down long drivers. Well i thought that's what was installing when i plugged my phone into my laptop