Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by pmarshall Hey everyone, i have a question for the Galaxy users. How ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone, i have a question for the Galaxy users. How many of you are seeing this...when on the web you get a webpage unavailable or some sort of error but your phone shows you have sufficiant coverage?
    I've been seeing that... some odd behavior with data connection not being available when it should be.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey JeremyJ, welcome! Where ya from?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    pmarshall,

I'm getting it but it's not that often. Just started to get some lag but nothing major. The signal indicator varies wildly all the time from three bars to none without changing locations but it hasn't been affecting the internet access all that much.

Flip260z no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'm not quite ready to edit build.prop without a nandroid, either. Good luck with working on the clockworkmod port; If I run across anything helpful, I'll let you know. Are you using the instructions for clockwork recovery on koushikdutta.com?
    Yes I am. Though I have spent most of my time familiarizing myself with repo and git. I saw that tutorial and was like hey sweet this doesn't look too bad. Was not saying that at two this morning though lol. It seemed pretty straight forward I am just stuck at pulling files from my phone cause I dont know what to pull. Having not used linux in awhile did not help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip260z View Post
    Yes I am. Though I have spent most of my time familiarizing myself with repo and git. I saw that tutorial and was like hey sweet this doesn't look too bad. Was not saying that at two this morning though lol. It seemed pretty straight forward I am just stuck at pulling files from my phone cause I dont know what to pull. Having not used linux in awhile did not help either.
    Yeah, I read it, and not being much of a coder, didn't go any further than reading.
    Check your pm

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by rnelson989 View Post
    pmarshall,

I'm getting it but it's not that often. Just started to get some lag but nothing major. The signal indicator varies wildly all the time from three bars to none without changing locations but it hasn't been affecting the internet access all that much.

Where are you located?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey everyone, i have a question for the Galaxy users. How many of you are seeing this...when on the web you get a webpage unavailable or some sort of error but your phone shows you have sufficiant coverage?
    Mine does this sometimes, I have to hit refresh a couple times for it to pull up

JeremyJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Wade/Hurley area of Ms.

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the Desire and last night it wanted to perform a system software upgrade (1.26.563.1) and I was wondering if this was an upgrade released by CSouth and if I should go ahead and perform the upgrade. I hadn't seen anything from CSouth about an upgrade. Thanks in advance for any help.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seeing it also but nowhere close to the first galaxy I took back. Waynesboro area here PM

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Happy Thanksgiving guys
    Bugless Beast v.05 (froyo)

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    pmarshall,

Located in Hattiesburg...

cptdime no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm also seeing this pm. And generally it works itself out within 5 or so seconds. But it happens pretty often. I bought the phone the morning it came out, and the network was working much better than the past couple days. Especially the past 2 days. Sounds like lots of reports are coming in about the same issues.

And I have looked for protected apps on the market on 5 different people's galaxy showcases and they are not there either. I haven't checked since I rooted mine and edited the build.prop.

And by the way, this is happening in Hattiesburg and Pascagoula.

I've been doing more browsing the last few days, and I've been seeing this issue a lot. It also seems to be worse when trying to link to a webpage from within an email... I get the error every single time when I go from a link in an email.
    Same thing has happened in Mobile, Pascagoula, and Hattiesburg.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdime View Post
    I'm also seeing this pm. And generally it works itself out within 5 or so seconds. But it happens pretty often. I bought the phone the morning it came out, and the network was working much better than the past couple days. Especially the past 2 days. Sounds like lots of reports are coming in about the same issues.

And I have looked for protected apps on the market on 5 different people's galaxy showcases and they are not there either. I haven't checked since I rooted mine and edited the build.prop.

And by the way, this is happening in Hattiesburg and Pascagoula.
    I've been going back and forth with a CS tech via text about the protected apps issue. He didn't really understand what I was talking about, but in the end he said it may be something that I need to contact Samsung about, and that he couldn't trouble shoot it.
    I'm going to try next week to contact Samsung and see if they're any help.