Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 got it rooted... yay... um... now we just need a rom ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    got it rooted... yay... um... now we just need a rom lol
    Hey have you tried the lag fix for the galaxy since you have root? i hear it doubles the phones speed

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Hey have you tried the lag fix for the galaxy since you have root? i hear it doubles the phones speed
    nah i havent tried a lag fix... i havent seen much if any lag anyway

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    nah i havent tried a lag fix... i havent seen much if any lag anyway
    I hear with the lag fix you can get benchmarks of 2200 I'm getting about 8 something now

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    As far as I know, none of the lag fixes that are out there will work with our CS Galaxy S... there isn't a custom recovery built for ours yet, so I wouldn't be doing much playing around without the ability to do a Nandroid backup.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    As far as I know, none of the lag fixes that are out there will work with our CS Galaxy S... there isn't a custom recovery built for ours yet, so I wouldn't be doing much playing around without the ability to do a Nandroid backup.
    I was about to say the same thing. I have seen stories of various boards of people having problems with previous phones because of this very issue at the start.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    I was about to say the same thing. I have seen stories of various boards of people having problems with previous phones because of this very issue at the start.
    Exactly... I've been reading where a few folks with US Cellular Mesmerize have bricked them by trying to install things that were meant for the Fascinate

PIN/ID
    ask
    Well, my wifes galaxy just came in. Very nice phone, but the build quality is lacking. It definitely needs a case. Of course I may be thinking this because I carry the brick that is the milestone around and it just feels so much lighter. lol
    Lots of plastic on the back. I said before, I wish they could have incorporated the build quality of the Desire into this one.
    Thats pretty much my only complaint with it in the little time I have had it in my hands.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Wow, I just saw the return envelope that csouth wants us to send her old hero back in...that thing will be busted all to hell and back by the time they get it. Its a thin plastic sleeve, thats it.
    www.sonicbabble.com

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any of y'all still having reception issues with your galaxy?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I took my galaxy back today they gave me a new one seems to be working a lot better on the data issue time will tell through

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe you got a hold of a bad batch. I hope it works out for you.

Flip260z no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey people whats going on? Any of yall had any issues with playing video on the showcase? Every now and then it just decides not to play videos, sorry this video cannot be played message, third party app like vplayer or rockplayer will work though. Also i have talked with kylemcdonald87 about protected apps not showing in marketplace. Have any of yall noticed that also?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmm, we can not seem to find sling player mobile in the market using my wifes Showcase. I thought it might be a market problem, but it shows up on my milestone. Anyone else have this problem, or could you search for that app and let me know?
    www.sonicbabble.com

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Hmm, we can not seem to find sling player mobile in the market using my wifes Showcase. I thought it might be a market problem, but it shows up on my milestone. Anyone else have this problem, or could you search for that app and let me know?
    It does not show up on mine either

PIN/ID
    ask
    PM, it seems to be a common problem from what I have seen on the net doing research. Any way you can make csouth aware of the issue?
    www.sonicbabble.com

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast