Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

You can, noone has to go into contract. Just pay full price and your not ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

You can, noone has to go into contract. Just pay full price and your not in contract.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    So if I'm under contract now, and CS released a new phone tomorrow, I can pay full price for the new phone without any penalty on my existing contract?

No, you still initially agreed to a 2 year agreement, you would have to buy out the remaining contract then pay full price then at that point your not in contract anymore. As long as you pay full price you can buy the newest phone the day it comes out no matter when it does.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Yeah my point isn't that I want out of a contract - wanting to upgrade my phone doesn't change the fact that I still plan to stay with CS for the duration of my contract - and I understand the business logic of not offering a discount to people who haven't completed their contract - but following that same logic, if I wanted the Desire or Galaxy on day 1, and I'm willing to pay full price, my contract length shouldn't matter because it's still in effect and I haven't cost CS anything.. maybe I'm missing something...

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone here have problems activating Google voice mail on the milestone? Every time I dial the number that Google tells me I get a dial tone and then it hangs up.

Hey that reminds me - pm did you ever find any more info about getting the google vm working or the proper way to do the forwarding/etc?

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Whoo hoo!! Just got my "Get a smartphone for less than $50" email from Cellular South. I don't care about that!!! Please just release the phone!!!

I think they are trying to get rid of some of their other inventory before the desire is released - Just my opinion.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    My thoughts exactly geet.

My google voice works just fine but I'm not forwarding but ill find out for y'all. You can go by a phone full price whenever you want.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks PM that makes sense and I under stand now, Thank you for taking the time to explain it.
    I think they are trying to get rid of some of their other inventory before the desire is released - Just my opinion.
    I think you could be right. On facebook someone is saying mid september and a CS rep in oxford MS said the same so i give it two weeks or so.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Thanks PM that makes sense and I under stand now, Thank you for taking the time to explain it.

I think you could be right. On facebook someone is saying mid september and a CS rep in oxford MS said the same so i give it two weeks or so.

Yep and its a bunch of crap. Heck, next week is mid September. After taking this long to release the desire there is no telling how long it will take for the Galaxy S to be released - My guess is December for the Galaxy.

Cool I didn't know that you could do it without the contract penalty - when I'd looked at it online before it showed me the penalty and I didn't see a way to choose to just buy it outright.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    My google voice works just fine but I'm not forwarding but ill find out for y'all. You can go by a phone full price whenever you want.

So a friend of mine with the Milestone said when he uses the physical keyboard, it won't do the dictionary matching (but that it does with the on-screen keyboard) - is that something that can be turned on?

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    My Google voice works just fine but I'm not forwarding but ill find out for y'all. You can go by a phone full price whenever you want.
    Do you remember what you dialed to activate the voicemail? Google is instructing me to dial *76 plus my Google number to activate it. is *67 the correct code for Cellular South?
    Last edited by deltascrew; 09-09-2010 at 11:52 PM.

calhountubbs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Take it with a grain of salt...a CS rep had a few too many with me at a Saints party and said Desire should be out next week and Galaxy S in December for holiday season. Let's hope!

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast