Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Does anyone have a friends that work at cellular south knows what up with HTC ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Vashter no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Does anyone have a friends that work at cellular south knows what up with HTC Desire at the moments? Waiting is just some *sigh*

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    We can't go there Vashter.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    When i go to cellularsouth, i see the animation. When i go to national geographic.com..i see the animations. All you nee to do it enable java in browser settings and turn off mobile view that way it pulls actual webpages and not the small ones. I havnt had any issues seeing animation on my milestone. Thats why i was asking so many questions. Someone try that using the native browser without that link added to the phone and let us know if im correct please.
    Hmm, odd. I did not see the flash content before I added the flash add on. And I had the settings the way you said.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    HAHA i JUST had a customer come in and they wanted to know why they cant see things on the page, i unchecked mobile view and enabled java, and it worked lol. funny timing huh. I just did it on our display model and it also turned on flash support.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HAHA i JUST had a customer come in and they wanted to know why they cant see things on the page, i unchecked mobile view and enabled java, and it worked lol. funny timing huh. I just did it on our display model and it also turned on flash support.
    hmm, perhaps the discover screen is not flash based?

I would try some that we know are, but it would be pointless seeing as I do have the download. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

nationalgeographic.com has tons of flash
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

try my settings i mentioned if you dont have the flash download. Then go to that site.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    about to DIE for a new phone!! I hate the "stay in your contract for ALL 2 yrs"!! reminds me of verizon!! ughh.... anyone got a smarthphone for sell? i got a pearl flip so anything better than that would be AMAZING!!

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I noticed the the HTC "Desire 6275" is in the accessories compatibility drop down list. Looks like CS might be getting ready

Vashter no está en línea Stack level 1
    It has been there for a week it should already been out.... :\

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM, Any possibility in CS going back to having one year contracts? Or can you tell us the reason of why they got rid if it?

Yeh, that's easy, if companies go back to 1 year contracts,you'll pay close to 400 for these smartphones. Longer the contract the lower the price of the phones. Back when csouth was doing 1 year contracts phones were prolly a lil over 150 full price but now they are getting closer to 600 full price. On average it takes a cell company between 11-14 months to break even with a customer who signes a 2 year contract and that's figured like this (not exact here but really close and varies from company to company). Phone price for say...bb tour, full price when launched was $579 that's what the company paid, that same phone to you the customer was $199 on 2 year contract, now take that price difference and put it towards your monthly rate (everyone here knows csouth has best smartphone rates,lower rates longer it takes to make a profit) so after dues and what it costs to run the company comes out of your monthly dues, it doesn't leave much in turn of profit. That's why it takes that long on average. In the USA we are basically the only ones that aren't doing 3 year contracts, so we should feel lucky. Could you imagine having a phone for 3 years!? Lol. I hope I explained that clear enough, I typed it on my milestone.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So think about it, when we the customers demand a new phone every year and don't want to pay an upgrade fee for signing a new contract, you'll understand why they don't do that anymore because everyone here knows csouth now makes you buy out your exhisting contract to upgrade. That simply to cover any loses or to make that very small profit before giving us another 400-550$ phone when in 1 year we will want yet another 400-500$ phone. That's a total of roughly 1000$ in phones in 2 years, that would take almost 16 months to break even on. That's why they charge upgrade fees or buy out of contracts....cell phones are expensive even to companies. I hear this a lot when I tell customers what we pay for the phone "ahhhhh you and I both know csouth doesn't pay that much" so I break out our pricing page and show them so they understand.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry, but that makes since, PM

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    It may end up being close to the same cost to me (or maybe even more), but I'd rather be given the option of just buying the phone outright and not having to use the per-month-of-the-contract costing...

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast