Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1051

Good deal... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #946
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491

    Advertisement



    Good deal

  2. #947
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    Ok, so I had an idea a few minutes ago... and look what my idea lead to

    http://kylekmcdonald.com/files/3617.pdf

  3. #948
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Ok, so I had an idea a few minutes ago... and look what my idea lead to

    http://kylekmcdonald.com/files/3617.pdf
    Ah, cool... where did you find that?

    Also, getsugatensho posted Galaxy S specs on the home page... that's the first I'd seen about the 16GB microSD included, but I figured we'd get that since US Cellular did as well.
    Last edited by jbreakfield; 11-12-2010 at 10:46 AM.

  4. #949
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Ah, cool... where did you find that?

    Also, getsugatensh posted Galaxy S specs on the home page... that's the first I'd seen about the 16GB microSD included, but I figured we'd get that since US Cellular did as well.
    searched the knowledge base for showcase... was the only result

  5. #950
    CellularSouth's Avatar
    CellularSouth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4

    Galaxy S Release Date

    They Might

  6. #951
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    They might?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #952
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    They might? They might what!? You can't come here being active since 09 and claim to be part of the company we all love, or hate to love for some of us, and just post two damn words that make absolutely no sense in context to the damn thread.

    Give us something useable!
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  8. #953
    CellularSouth's Avatar
    CellularSouth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    I just think that they might let people know ahead of time when the phone will be available.

  9. #954
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Inside sources tell me the galaxy will hit b4 thanksgiving but no specific date

  10. #955
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    i heard that too Pound.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  11. #956
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Inside sources tell me the galaxy will hit b4 thanksgiving but no specific date
    ......only 13 days to Thanksgiving

  12. #957
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    Having the name Cellular South you'd think that whoever is the owner of the account(presumably someone authorized to used the name) could offer more insight than just "they might" about letting people know before hand. The Cellular South Facebook page releases more solid sounding information than our mystery person. No offense to whoever you are, but we've been talking to each other on here a while and you just surprisingly pop up. Interesting to say the least...

  13. #958
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by CellularSouth View Post
    I just think that they might let people know ahead of time when the phone will be available.
    Who exactly are you? I hope your someone big in the company if you're using the Cellular South name like that. You say "they" like you're not part of them. Tell us what your affiliation with the company is, if you are actually affiliated with the company that is.

    I mean no hostility, but you can't come on here twice in two years and only say what you did. If you're gonna post for Cellular South, be more regular here. I mean it is a Cellular South thread. Look at the title, where were you between CS web access and now? We can only trust people here that have a good track record of true and accurate statements.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  14. #959
    CellularSouth's Avatar
    CellularSouth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    I just took the name. Didn't really think I I would be attacked over the name. I was look at this board a good bit. I remember they announced the Desire early so the "they might" was in reference to that. Sorry for the confusion.

  15. #960
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by CellularSouth View Post
    I just took the name. Didn't really think I I would be attacked over the name. I was look at this board a good bit. I remember they announced the Desire early so the "they might" was in reference to that. Sorry for the confusion.
    You honestly didn't think that people would think you were a part of Cellular South if you used the name?? Really??
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •