Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by deltascrew I am really tempted to buy one, but it only charges ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    I am really tempted to buy one, but it only charges the phone - NO DATA SYNCING- Why Samsung would do this I have no clue??
    Yeah, I noticed that... does seem strange. Don't quite understand why it won't data sync, since it's just a mini USB connection... they must have left out some pins?
    I would probably still get one since I typically charge the phone on the nightstand. I'm surprised there aren't some aftermarket versions available now.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that... does seem strange. Don't quite understand why it won't data sync, since it's just a mini USB connection... they must have left out some pins?
    I would probably still get one since I typically charge the phone on the nightstand. I'm surprised there aren't some aftermarket versions available now.
    I currently have cradles for my blackberry at home on my nightstand, and on my desk @ work, and they only charge also.......but they were not $30

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    I currently have cradles for my blackberry at home on my nightstand, and on my desk @ work, and they only charge also.......but they were not $30
    Agreed, $30 is too much... I'd probably have to wait for a cheaper version to come available.

The one that Motorola has for the Milestone is much more functional, isn't it?

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post

Yeah, the one thing I love about my Touch Pro is that I have cradles that, charge, sync, and have Audio out capabilities and my Wife's Hero works with them also. So far, I have not seen any Android phone other than the Hero that can do all three with one cradle. I really hate that the Desire went to micro usb instead of the the HTC ExtUSB format.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Getting closer!!!! All phones inthe future will go to micro usb, FCC is regulating this. ALSO, micro usb seems to support more HDMI capabilities better than mini usb. I tell ya guys, csouth galaxy is nice! we got it super smooth and just wait til csouth gets done with whats in store for apps for it soon. I just got rid of my GSM Galaxy for a mytouch 4G!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Getting closer!!!! All phones inthe future will go to micro usb, FCC is regulating this. ALSO, micro usb seems to support more HDMI capabilities better than mini usb. I tell ya guys, csouth galaxy is nice! we got it super smooth and just wait til csouth gets done with whats in store for apps for it soon. I just got rid of my GSM Galaxy for a mytouch 4G!
    how close exactly? hmmmm? lol sorry just gotta poke fun at ya

Launch date is XX/XX.....figure that one out smarta** haha...jj kyle. Wanna talk about poking fun, i know the date...you dont ha. +1 for me =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Launch date is XX/XX.....figure that one out smarta** haha...jj kyle. Wanna talk about poking fun, i know the date...you dont ha. +1 for me =)
    well lets see.... the first 2 XX are either a 1 or a 2... I'd be willing to bet its 11.... Now the 2nd XX either starts with a 0, 1, or 2.... thats kinda sorta narrowing that down lol + 1/2 for me

So we're getting some nice custom apps for the Showcase?

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I figure probably by the end of this month. Hey pm how is the GPS on the galaxy is it slow?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tell ya guys, csouth galaxy is nice! we got it super smooth and just wait til csouth gets done with whats in store for apps for it soon
    PM are you talking about the apps that will come preloaded with it and also how will this compare to the gs on verizon. Yes I know they are the same phone but software wise im sure they will vary a small bit and I know yall will work out the bugs since verizon didnt.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Well the next two androids are the Wildfire and the Axis. On CS website now

http://www.cellularsouth.com/Discove...roid/index.jsp
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    They should all be out by the end of the year, check out the rebate cards listed here.
    http://www.cellularsouth.com/rebates/

November Reward Cards 10/31/10 through 12/4/10

Smartphones - $50
    For the HTC Desire 6275, HTC Hero 6250, HTC Touch Pro 6850, HTC Snap 6175, BlackBerry Curve 8530, BlackBerry Tour 9630, BlackBerry Bold 9650 or Motorola Milestone A854

Smartphones 2 - $50
    For the Samsung Galaxy S Showcase

Smartphones 3 - $50
    For the HTC Wildfire 6225 or LG Axis AS740

Multiple Phones 1 - $50
    For the LG Volt 700, LG Samba 8575, LG Ellipse 9250, LG 9600, LG Wine II AN430 or Motorola Quantico W845

Multiple Phones 2 - $50
    For the Samsung Freeform R350 (white/blue or green/black) or Samsung Messager Touch R631 (black or blue)
    Also notice the Blackberry Bold 9650 is listed!
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

The gps is great unlike my Vibrant that just got an OTA to fix the GPS issue. Spoken turn by turn is accurate. Yes, i as talking about the apps that will come installed on the phone. Yep, csouth will have an android phone in every price range! all great phones..the axis is super nice mid level phone.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

The gps is great unlike my Vibrant that just got an OTA to fix the GPS issue. Spoken turn by turn is accurate. Yes, i as talking about the apps that will come installed on the phone. Yep, csouth will have an android phone in every price range! all great phones..the axis is super nice mid level phone.
    That sounds great... I'm ready for a Showcase...