Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Im curious on how otterbox is going to do the cases since every carrier has ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Im curious on how otterbox is going to do the cases since every carrier has a diff design. Speaker call quality is great, ring volume is loud, speaker phone is actually useable! many phones suck as a speaker phone. I was at the USM game saturday and the super amoled screen was great. It was very clear skies and very sunny, i had my Costas with the bronze lens on and could still read every word on my phone, had no issue reading email or text. Wasnt so great on my desire so the screen quality is def amazing on the Galaxy. The phone takes wonderful pics with the flash (although my Galaxy doesnt have a flash). The 720p video recording looks great on my Samsung Tv via DLNA.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the Samsung Galaxy S models on Verizon, U.S. Cellular, and Cell South are all pretty much the exact same phone physically, just with different names. I would think that with one major carrier and two regional ones all selling the same phone, that otterbox would go ahead and make a case for the Fascinate at least, since that same case could be used for the other two models as well. The only decent case I have found for the Fascinate so far is the Seido case series.....hopefully more will come in time for Cell South's release. Nothing worse than buying a new phone that nobody makes a good case for.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I am not using sense anymore. I love the look, but its not quite as snappy as i like it and it seems to use a little more battery.

Here is my current setup:

1.Rooted Desire running cyanogenmod 6.1 RC1 ROM
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/118-htc-desire-cdma/

2. Running Zeam Launcher instead of Sense, ADW Launcher, or Launcher Pro. Ya'll ought to check it out.
    http://www.zeam.org/

3. Superpower Beta - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=807989
    Do y'all find that the CM 6.1 RC1 has the display using the highest percentage of the battery? My battery is at 77% after about 4 hrs. off charge and the display has used 67% of the battery even though it's been off a majority of the time. I may put Launcher Pro Plus back on to test it. Is SetCPU needed if I try that Superpower Beta?

Yeh they are the same physical phone, il love to see otterbox for it. Body glove makes a decent case, maybe we will get those. I dont use a case on mine. Ive never been a case user.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the reply pm ya"ll have a good day.

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Body Glove has one available for the Fascinate that will ship on 11-15-10...

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Do y'all find that the CM 6.1 RC1 has the display using the highest percentage of the battery? My battery is at 77% after about 4 hrs. off charge and the display has used 67% of the battery even though it's been off a majority of the time. I may put Launcher Pro Plus back on to test it. Is SetCPU needed if I try that Superpower Beta?
    I took mine off charge at 6:30am this morning. I just check and it is at 97%. I really have not used it this morning. I got good battery life without doing anything to it right after flashing the CM 6.1, I uninstalled SetCPU b/c it's not needed with superpower.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.sonicbabble.com/forums/sh...sults-Coverage

Here is an election coverage thread at the forum that I mod at. Just wanted to give you guys a place to follow the election if you want to, and also wanted to invite you guys to join in the discussion.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.sonicbabble.com/forums/sh...5914#post85914

Ok guys, we are running a predictions thread for what the final outcome on the national races will be.
    Person that gets closest to the final tally will win a $25 visa gift card. In the event of a tie, winner will be decided by coin toss.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    We have upped the prize to $50
    www.sonicbabble.com

Elections...i havnt followed the elections 1 single min this year, im very lost in it..honestly dont know who is running and for what...sad i know, just really busy. i guess i need to follwo up on it so i can go vote.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Main thing is the house vote. . Taylor or palazzo
    www.sonicbabble.com

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey everyone its been awhile since i posted as a regular. Thats what college does to you espescially my senior year lol. Im so ready for the galaxy s to come out. im hoping within the next 2 weeks. Hard to wait on a new phone knowing your contract is out and can get one thats out now if i wanted to. Does any plan on rooting the galaxy s? If so I would like a vid or instructions on how. I am new to rooting and would hate to brick my phone.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know what you mean bout senior year stuff. I try to read everything on here. But it can get busy w school sometimes

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM I hear there is no notification light on the galaxy? So how would one know if he got an e-mail or a text other than by sound? Does the samsung have any lag and also what is the search engine Bing or Google?