Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by deltascrew my CS rep said they start training on the Galaxy next ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    my CS rep said they start training on the Galaxy next week.
    Well my prediction sounds about right lol

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    start training? Since when do we have "training" lol Your rep you spoke with must be a DCS
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Testing is very extensive, i have had the luxury of helping test a few things...csouth is being very tedius yes, but in the long run it will help customers with headaches and csouth as well.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Testing is very extensive, i have had the luxury of helping test a few things...csouth is being very tedius yes, but in the long run it will help customers with headaches and csouth as well.
    entertain me with my my prediction am i right or close or what

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thinking about returning to cell south Verizon is killing me. The HTC desire looks like a good phone. The Samsung galaxy looks good also but the software has me shying away from it.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Desire is a nice device, just didn't get good reception in my area and battery life wasn't very good, but overall again not bad. Too bad I'll be moving out of the area soon so I won't have cs to save me money

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Thinking about returning to cell south Verizon is killing me. The HTC desire looks like a good phone. The Samsung galaxy looks good also but the software has me shying away from it.
    What about the software makes you shy away?

Why are you "shy" about the touch wiz OS?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I think the htc desire is a better phone and has better technology than samsung. Also samsung is known for not putting out updates and leaving their customers in the dark. I know if I payed that much for a phone and no support I would never buy another samsung. I am not bashing samsung just giving my opinion . I ve had several htc and all have been good and xda is very supportive of htc and samsung not so much . If your in to playing with roms and customization or want a good dependable phone htc all the way. I guess samnsung has left a bad taste in my mouth after I bought a 48 inch samsung that lasted a little over a year. Had it repaired and died after three months. I like the performance of the samsung it is very fast a tad faster than the htc. If you don't like the TouchWiz you can always use the pro launcher sort of like the htc sense. I will end up getting one of the two within the next few wks. From all I read the htc and samsung have about the same ratings good and bad. If I were sure samsung would support this phone with 2.2 froyo I would buy It in a heartbeat. Just read a few reviews between the two and check out some of the you tube videos. Samsung also makes most of the components for the Iphone. Pm do you have any problems getting your pc to recognize the galaxy as a usb device?

Galaxy will def support 2.2, it has all supported hardware. Ive had most phones under the sun lol and ive said it once and ill say it again, the Galaxy is the best all round phone ive ever owned. 4 months with it now and im super happy with it. Ive owned almost all the gsm htc android devices and Samsung has an amazing thing going on. I cant wait to see the "next" generation Galaxy. Its already been announced the Nexus 2 will be made by Samsung and not HTC. I also carry the desire and its great too but i really like the Touch Wiz over Sence. Ive never had an issue with my Samsung hooking up to comp as USB. I also tether through it with no issue.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I had my first chance to really play with a Galaxy S this weekend (a friend's Captivate), and I have to say, my first impression of TouchWiz was that it's really nice... it's definitely different than Sense, but it is a nice UI. I'll have to use it day to day to see if it's what I'd want all the time, but it seems great.

To be TOTALLY honest...i havnt ran Sence on the past 2 htc devices ive had. The phonw runs muchhhhhhh faster. Sence is a monster and really puts a drain on the processor. The Touch Wiz is simple yet fulfilling to what one may need on a day to day level. I can run through Sence and see alot i wont ever use, i use most of Touch Wiz.....alot less bloat IMO.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I'd have to agree... I like the Sense interface, but it totally slows down my Hero; I run CyanogenMod with Launcher Pro, and like it MUCH better

I hope otterbox comes out with a case soon even If I do not buy one. It will be good for those who will own it. Pm how is the reception, and the call quality, and the speaker phone on the samsung? I hear it get's decent battery life and what sort of case do you have on your sgs ?

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'd have to agree... I like the Sense interface, but it totally slows down my Hero; I run CyanogenMod with Launcher Pro, and like it MUCH better
    I am not using sense anymore. I love the look, but its not quite as snappy as i like it and it seems to use a little more battery.

Here is my current setup:

1.Rooted Desire running cyanogenmod 6.1 RC1 ROM
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/118-htc-desire-cdma/

2. Running Zeam Launcher instead of Sense, ADW Launcher, or Launcher Pro. Ya'll ought to check it out.
    http://www.zeam.org/

3. Superpower Beta - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=807989