Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1051

question.. i see the galaxy showcase has 2gb of built in memory well how much ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #796
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146

    Advertisement



    question.. i see the galaxy showcase has 2gb of built in memory well how much will actually be left of that 2gb when we get the phone? i would atleast like to have 1gb to use for apps to insure the phone doesnt slow down due to low mem like the hero does.
    Correct me if im wrong but i believe i heard that it was goin to be 1.5 gigabytes if free memory after everything else has been added

  2. #797
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but i believe i heard that it was goin to be 1.5 gigabytes if free memory after everything else has been added
    i hope you're right that sounds good. now if i could only get a release date i'm so ready for a new phone. after playing with my friends desire i almost want to get one but i'm tryn to wait on this galaxy

  3. #798
    rnelson989's Avatar
    rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19
    Yeah, I mean why not just announce a release date already.

  4. #799
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Its still testing...theres no way a date can be put out yet.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  5. #800
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Theres a ton of memory on the Galaxy...i have over 50 apps on mine and theres still plenty.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #801
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Ive had some hands on time with the Galaxy tab...its awesome!, only think i wish it had was a multi touch keyboard. I took a few pics witht he tab along side my Galaxy phone..its pretty awesome!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  7. #802
    rnelson989's Avatar
    rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19
    Pmarshall,

    Just curious, not specifically talking about the Galaxy S but what is the typical span between testing a product and release? I was wondering how extensive the test out process is in relation to actually releasing a product for purchase.....

  8. #803
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    The reason csouth phones take so long....is the test process is extensive. Csouth tends to see half the issues other large carriers see simply due to testing. Most companies sell a phone with minimum issues then quickly send out an update or "patch". Csouth hardly sees this with android. BB..whole nother story.lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  9. #804
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Just FYI for rooted desire owners - I am now running the cyanogen mod rom which is a Froyo rom. It is still listed as experimental but i have not seen the slightest issue. My battery life is much better. I am sure this has a lot to do with it not running sense at all. ADW launcher is built into the rom. ADW launcher and Zeam Launcher seem to be my favorite launchers.

    I think the rom is very very stable from my use so far and I pay very close attention to details. The smallest things bug me but I can't find anything wrong with this rom so far. LOVE IT!!! Best part is that its FROYO and I don't have to wait on HTC and Cell South to release the froyo update.

    The links are burried in the the following link
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/1...erimental-mod/

    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/118-htc-desire-cdma/

  10. #805
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Any news on updates for the recently released androids for CS? Don't need one but was curious

  11. #806
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Its still testing...theres no way a date can be put out yet.
    Hey pm,
    Can you tell us if you're doing any Galaxy testing?

    Also, I'd like to see those pics of the Galaxy tab... saw a rumor that it's coming to Best Buy in a WiFi only version for $499... if that's right, it's a little steep.

  12. #807
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Check this out android tablet for $99

    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Walgreen...news-8451.html

  13. #808
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197

  14. #809
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Just FYI for rooted desire owners - I am now running the cyanogen mod rom which is a Froyo rom. It is still listed as experimental but i have not seen the slightest issue. My battery life is much better. I am sure this has a lot to do with it not running sense at all. ADW launcher is built into the rom. ADW launcher and Zeam Launcher seem to be my favorite launchers.

    I think the rom is very very stable from my use so far and I pay very close attention to details. The smallest things bug me but I can't find anything wrong with this rom so far. LOVE IT!!! Best part is that its FROYO and I don't have to wait on HTC and Cell South to release the froyo update.

    The links are burried in the the following link
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/1...erimental-mod/

    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/118-htc-desire-cdma/
    FYI Update: I found one issue with Cyanogenmod but i am sure it will get fixed. Pictures taken with camera have a bad green/yellow tint. I went back to original rom and pictures take fine. I reported the issue so hopefully it will get fixed

  15. #810
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    Does Unrevoked have S-off built-in now or is Unrevoked forever still required to get S-off?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •