Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by cyberwaste I am intrested in the playbook hate to say it but ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    I am intrested in the playbook hate to say it but I still do love blackberry.
    Dont hate to say it, there are still some things I miss about my Tour. BBM, and a usable physical keyboard. The keyboard has not been as big of a deal as I anticipated, but there are still times that I wish I had it. That and even though my Milestone is close, nothing I have had has been able to match the berry on signal strength.
    I do not miss the batt pull episodes and the 10 minute reboot times however.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yes, junk is what my customers are sayiing..and im pretty much agreeing.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Question, why doesn't Cell South carry any of the Palm phones. Webos is a pretty neat platform, even if the hardware could use some attention.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    that's simple because developers do not develop anything for this software anymore and it is very unreliable
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any idea what android phone is covered on discover center site?
    Honestly I think its just the milestone under that and they are using that as just an example or for show letting everyone know that more are coming. I dont think it is any specific phone at all. Its just the same ole one they are using for the time being.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Honestly I think its just the milestone under that and they are using that as just an example or for show letting everyone know that more are coming. I dont think it is any specific phone at all. Its just the same ole one they are using for the time being.
    Yeah, I read in an article a while back that it may be an LG device... possibly a version of the Ally?

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    All i did for google voice was install it...thats it. As far as a fee i dont see any on my bill and i can check sms and Vm through it as well. I dled the google voice app as well.
    So, what phone do you give out? Is it a CS number, or do you have them call your GV number, and that rings to your CS phone?

To get GV to work with my CS phone number, I had to add the no answer transfer, so that my CS number is transferred to my GV number when I don't answer. Then I get the message on GV. Does that make sense? There may be a different way to set it up if I gave everyone my GV number as the primary to call, I just haven't done that.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    question.. i see the galaxy showcase has 2gb of built in memory well how much will actually be left of that 2gb when we get the phone? i would atleast like to have 1gb to use for apps to insure the phone doesnt slow down due to low mem like the hero does.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know about what price range the galaxy tab will be? Android does have a lot to offer. I've been reading up on the software and its features (ie. how it self kills apps when they're not in use to gain back memory - no need for Advanced Task Killer, etc.) I still have much to learn, lol. And as far as I can tell, the ipad still cannot multitask.

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Does anyone know about what price range the galaxy tab will be? Android does have a lot to offer. I've been reading up on the software and its features (ie. how it self kills apps when they're not in use to gain back memory - no need for Advanced Task Killer, etc.) I still have much to learn, lol. And as far as I can tell, the ipad still cannot multitask.
    Looks like they're going to be offered for $599-649 without a contract... Verizon is going to do a month to month deal on data I believe. I would look for Best Buy and maybe Amazon to possibly offer for lower pricing than the carriers, but we'll see. I've also read that they're going to release a WiFi only version, but no idea when... maybe next year, but I would hope they'll do it before Christmas.
    Last edited by jbreakfield; 10-21-2010 at 12:32 PM.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Looks like they're going to be offered for $599-649 without a contract... Verizon is going to do a month to month deal on data I believe. I would look for Best Buy and maybe Amazon to possibly offer for lower pricing than the carriers, but we'll see. I've also read that they're going to release a WiFi only version, but no idea when... maybe next year, but I would hope they'll do it before Christmas.
    I just can not see paying that for a pad device. It looks awesome, but it doesnt look THAT awesome. lol Not to me anyway.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    I just can not see paying that for a pad device. It looks awesome, but it doesnt look THAT awesome. lol Not to me anyway.
    I've not decided whether I can see paying for one or not... I want to take a look at them. I had a netbook that I used a lot for travel and such (it was stolen in July), so I may consider a tablet as a replacement for that...

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    So, what phone do you give out? Is it a CS number, or do you have them call your GV number, and that rings to your CS phone?

To get GV to work with my CS phone number, I had to add the no answer transfer, so that my CS number is transferred to my GV number when I don't answer. Then I get the message on GV. Does that make sense? There may be a different way to set it up if I gave everyone my GV number as the primary to call, I just haven't done that.
    This is how I have mine setup.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just saw the Notion ink demo video here. Impressive... I will definately have to hold off on any high $$ tablet purchase until I can get a closer look.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I talked to my CS account manager today and asked about the Galaxy. He said the date was not certain but should be around the first of November. I hope this is accurate.