Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1051

Why buy ipads??? With so many others out there that do much more? Im personally ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #766
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085

    Advertisement



    Why buy ipads??? With so many others out there that do much more? Im personally getting a Galaxy Tab, ive used one and fell in love. Notion Ink has an incrediable 10inch tab coming and its simply amazing, apple only wishes it had half the technology the Notion Ink has for that matter..even Galaxy tab has more functionality. IMO!!! =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  2. #767
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    I just looked at the specs on da wildfire I'm really not impressed

  3. #768
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Wildfire is a low end device.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  4. #769
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Wildfire is a low end device.
    I see. I'm looking for more than a hero.

  5. #770
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    GALAXY!!! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #771
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    O yeah! Definitely waiting on it. I see you got one is it the cs galaxy

  7. #772
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    You know i cant say if it is..all i can say is no.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  8. #773
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    You know i cant say if it is..all i can say is no.
    Sorry I forgot lol.

  9. #774
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Wildfire is a shorter fatter hero it is in HTC words a entry level android device.
    I am intrested in the playbook hate to say it but I still do love blackberry.

  10. #775
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Wildfire is a shorter fatter hero it is in HTC words a entry level android device.
    I am intrested in the playbook hate to say it but I still do love blackberry.
    Yeah.the bb torch looks very nice

  11. #776
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    bb torch is junk...ive played with a few...at best id give it a 6. Many att people have switched to csouth just because of that phone.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  12. #777
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    bb torch is junk...ive played with a few...at best id give it a 6. Many att people have switched to csouth just because of that phone.
    Wow junk lol

  13. #778
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    I would say it is the wildfire as well.
    I would love the Droid X, but IF we got that, it would be next year.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #779
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Why buy ipads??? With so many others out there that do much more? Im personally getting a Galaxy Tab, ive used one and fell in love. Notion Ink has an incrediable 10inch tab coming and its simply amazing, apple only wishes it had half the technology the Notion Ink has for that matter..even Galaxy tab has more functionality. IMO!!! =)
    The Galaxy Tab does look like an impressive device and I have heard great things about it. Look forward to testing one out.
    On the IPad though, I am not generally a big apple fan, but that thing is impressive. There are things that the first model is lacking, but what it does, it does very well.
    Personally, I have no use for a pad device though. Not at the price point most are at now. I can get a small laptop or a netbook and do more.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #780
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    bb torch is junk...ive played with a few...at best id give it a 6. Many att people have switched to csouth just because of that phone.
    The torch is a great concept for BB, but underpowered and the OS still needs alot of work (which I hear they are doing a basically fresh OS since 6.0 did not meet expectations)
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •