Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1051

Originally Posted by pound24 Does the galaxyhave a slide out keyboard No it will be ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #676
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Does the galaxyhave a slide out keyboard
    No it will be identical to Verizon's Fascinate

  2. #677
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Is anyone else getting an expired token error when trying to post?

  3. #678
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    Is anyone else getting an expired token error when trying to post?
    not me

  4. #679
    Phyl1225's Avatar
    Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    71
    I've been told by 3 different stores around here that the Galaxy will be out in November. They are all absolutely POSITIVE! Maybe it won't be the 4th of July after all...

  5. #680
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    from some of the pictures it looks as if the galaxy has a front camera too am I trippn?

  6. #681
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    from some of the pictures it looks as if the galaxy has a front camera too am I trippn?
    thats the proximity sensor. it turns the screen off when the phone is held against your face

  7. #682
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    thats the proximity sensor. it turns the screen off when the phone is held against your face
    o ok guess im asking for lil much lol

  8. #683
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191

    Interesting read - android tweaks

    Interesting read - android tweaks

    http://www.android-devs.com/?p=31

  9. #684
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146
    thats the proximity sensor. it turns the screen off when the phone is held against your face
    From what i have heard, It is a frontfacing camera but it is gonna be crippled so it wont be used but i dont see the point in that.

  10. #685
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    From what i have heard, It is a frontfacing camera but it is gonna be crippled so it wont be used but i dont see the point in that.
    LifeHacker has an article on adding the front camera
    http://lifehacker.com/5653345/instal...msung-galaxy-s

  11. #686
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    LifeHacker has an article on adding the front camera
    http://lifehacker.com/5653345/instal...msung-galaxy-s
    Wow

  12. #687
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    I'm trying to be more productive and not read this thread all day, lol. What is the best GTD
    app on android?

  13. #688
    dmchance's Avatar
    dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    197
    I may be late to the party with this article, but I found it interesting. Looks like our galaxy will not have a LED flash for the camera. Our galaxy is called the showcase.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...cellular-south

  14. #689
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I may be late to the party with this article, but I found it interesting. Looks like our galaxy will not have a LED flash for the camera. Our galaxy is called the showcase.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...cellular-south
    the picture of it on the CS website shows a flash below the camera just like the fascinate has

    gallery-galaxy-5.jpg

    it is also shown to be model SCH-i500 which is the same as the fasciate

  15. #690
    dmchance's Avatar
    dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    197
    I hope so. I have to have a device that has a flash! Being without one for almost a year with my hero has been tough! I didn't see it in the description of the showcase so I was very concerned! Lol. Thanks for pointing the picture out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •