Page 36 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Hey guys, New member here, just wanted to see if any info or comments regarding ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

rnelson989 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hey guys,

New member here, just wanted to see if any info or comments regarding the upcoming Galaxy S phone that Cell South is releasing, are floating around the board. I know everybody is talking currently about the desire but I'm waiting on that Galaxy. I'm a long time Cell South customer and currently on a BB 8330 and looking forward to jumping into the android experience.

Regards,
    Riley

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rnelson989 View Post
    Hey guys,

New member here, just wanted to see if any info or comments regarding the upcoming Galaxy S phone that Cell South is releasing, are floating around the board. I know everybody is talking currently about the desire but I'm waiting on that Galaxy. I'm a long time Cell South customer and currently on a BB 8330 and looking forward to jumping into the android experience.

Regards,
    Riley
    Welcome!
    So far it looks like the version we're getting is the same as the Verizon Fascinate; we'll have all the usual Google apps, unlike the Fascinate, though. CS is saying "holiday" release, which could be end of November, or could be December for the Christmas holiday.
    I'm looking forward to this one as well...

Thanks jbreakfield,

I was reading somewhere that the CS version was the same as the Tmob version but to be honest I can't tell the difference between the 2 by looking at them. The captivate and the epic look different but the other two are hard to distinguish...sure would be nice to know some of the specs like internal memory.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by rnelson989 View Post
    Thanks jbreakfield,

I was reading somewhere that the CS version was the same as the Tmob version but to be honest I can't tell the difference between the 2 by looking at them. The captivate and the epic look different but the other two are hard to distinguish...sure would be nice to know some of the specs like internal memory.
    Welcome, the difference is basically the flash on the back and lil difference in the RAM. The best part is..isnt not a VZW phone!! haha Basically though, same model as VZW's
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

This is a good place to post and to share any info, regardless if its fact or rumor. All info here is able to be found somewhere on the web and is not leaked or shared info from csouth internal. All posts here are shared by fellow pinstackers for fellow pinstackers.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    one day with the milestone and I have better battery life and reception. No complaints so far. Now if I can just get my hands on a good version of swype LOL

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM

Even though its a GSM network phone, how does your Galaxy compare to the Desire on Battery life and reception(compared to past T-Mo phones).

I cant compare service because csouth is FAR superior than tmo. Batt life is diff as well due to diff network types. I cant accuratly compare the two. Walkin, hit me up..ill send you swype for milestone.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I figured that, but had to ask. Hopefully you will get one from CS before the release and let us know!!

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Welcome, the difference is basically the flash on the back and lil difference in the RAM. The best part is..isnt not a VZW phone!! haha Basically though, same model as VZW's
    Thats pretty much it. The Tmob version also has a slight "lip" on the back right?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

yeh a very slight lip for a hand to cradle...its quite comfy, not sure if vzw one does or not personally.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    yeh a very slight lip for a hand to cradle...its quite comfy, not sure if vzw one does or not personally.
    From the pics and reviews I've seen, it looks like the Fascinate is slim and flat all the way on the back, no lip...

That will work too!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    From the pics and reviews I've seen, it looks like the Fascinate is slim and flat all the way on the back, no lip...
    That is what I was about to say. Very Iphoneish, pre 4 anyway.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Heck, I can't wait for the Galaxy S on CS. I think Samsung must have worked some magic to roll em' out to 4 major U.S. carriers and 2 regional ones.