Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by deltascrew Made a trip to the Cellular South store this weekend to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    Made a trip to the Cellular South store this weekend to check out the Desire, but both it and the Milestone did not work. The Desire was smaller than I thought it would be.

but the desire is just the right size.....

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Wow. Cell South is offering buy one get one on any android phone.
    I've tried to buy a couple of phones on the website, but it's not giving me the deal. That's a great deal though. I think I might have to call sales.

Anyone in MS have the unlimited plan for 79.99 and the additional unlimited for 39.99, plus insurance on 2 phones? If so, what's your total bill with taxes. Sorry for the personal question. Just wondering if they throw any hidden fees in there. Trying to justify the jump in bill if I get the 2 smartphones, since my wife has a dumb phone right now.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Theres nothing hidden, all you will see is taxes.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I have some bad news. Swype is officially locked down. Only way yo get it now is to be a beta tester. I spent 2 hours pulling apk files from my phone and had no success installing on other phones. The issue is not the swype.apk, its the installer. Only way to get correct installer, be a beta tester. Everyone should go to swype and sign up to be notified. In the mean time, shape writer is ok. Sorry again.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Theres nothing hidden, all you will see is taxes.
    I wasn't suggesting that CS was sneaky. Just you, PM. Haha (jk).

Haha, yeah I can be, wish I didn't have to be ha . Its fun though.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I wouldn't mind seeing a galaxy tab in my hand!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have some bad news. Swype is officially locked down. Only way yo get it now is to be a beta tester. I spent 2 hours pulling apk files from my phone and had no success installing on other phones. The issue is not the swype.apk, its the installer. Only way to get correct installer, be a beta tester. Everyone should go to swype and sign up to be notified. In the mean time, shape writer is ok. Sorry again.
    I am currently using swype. Just curious, try the one I just emailed to you and let us know if it works.

Oh yea by the way. Over XDA it was confirmed that unrevoked worked fine with Cell South Desire. I plan on rooting mine tonight.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I was a beta tester when I had my droid with verizon. Ended the trial with the big V, and now swype says my account does not exist. Yet they still sent me the update last week. Wont let me sign in to use it though.
    I do not understand the whole beta thing. It comes standard on some androids now. Makes no sense.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am currently using swype. Just curious, try the one I just emailed to you and let us know if it works.

Oh yea by the way. Over XDA it was confirmed that unrevoked worked fine with Cell South Desire. I plan on rooting mine tonight.
    Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    but the desire is just the right size.....

I looked very pocket friendly. Thats the only thing i'm scared about the Galaxy is that it may be kinda big on my pocket all day

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I looked very pocket friendly. Thats the only thing i'm scared about the Galaxy is that it may be kinda big on my pocket all day
    I went verizon this weekend in oxford to check out the galaxy but i was dissapointed when all they had were the dummy phones. I honestly cannot do business in a store when they dont have the real thing. Im not switching to verizon just saying that in general but as far as size goes its not that bad actually

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2

Google Voice

Ok I just got off the phone with CS. I was told that Google Voice is not yet supported?!?!? So the Google voice website shows it available for CS. CS has their network setup for the configuration to take place via *76. However CS is not supporting this? Can I get confirmation please? I'm hoping someone just dropped the ball when trying to help me with my problem.

[QUOTE=geetarman;1274048]I am currently using swype. Just curious, try the one I just emailed to you and let us know if it works.

Geet, where did you get that one? I tried every single version i could find plus try taking the apk directly from my file exploror. That works!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH