Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1051

yeah that's a very good app i use it on my blackberry. i spoke this ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #421
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085

    Advertisement



    yeah that's a very good app i use it on my blackberry. i spoke this entire thread. this is almost 100 percent accuracy. this is actually the first time i have ever used this lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  2. #422
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Nice..how big is it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  3. #423
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Nice..how big is it?
    bigger than i would like it to be - 4.12mb

  4. #424
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Wow...i had a15mb lol...removed it due to phone full
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  5. #425
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Wow...i had a15mb lol...removed it due to phone full
    yep, will be nice when official froyo comes out or i will use unrevoked to root and load froyo rom.

  6. #426
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Walkn....your going to have to get the server addresses to get out it work. Going to have to turn sence off to extend that batt life. Make sure gps is OFF as well. And wifi should be off every min your not using it. Those 2 things alone make up 60% of battery drainage.

    These are probably the best two things you can do. Wifi and GPS are big battery drainers.

    I will say that, at first, one of the reasons that the battery is draining so quickly is you are using the phone alot more than normal, and you may not even realize it.

    I know that when I first got the Milestone, and the Tour, I was lucky to get to lunch and be above 40% charged. After a week or so I can make it all day easily on normal usage.

    Another solution is just to get a couple of spare batteries. I got 2 extras for the milestone from buy.com . Got two batteries shipped for around 15 bucks.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #427
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    These are probably the best two things you can do. Wifi and GPS are big battery drainers.

    I will say that, at first, one of the reasons that the battery is draining so quickly is you are using the phone alot more than normal, and you may not even realize it.

    I know that when I first got the Milestone, and the Tour, I was lucky to get to lunch and be above 40% charged. After a week or so I can make it all day easily on normal usage.

    Another solution is just to get a couple of spare batteries. I got 2 extras for the milestone from buy.com . Got two batteries shipped for around 15 bucks.
    Yep I agree wifi and gps. I always kept those off on my touch pro and those were the 2 things i made sure were off on my desire. I downloaded juicedefender and ultimatejuice along with a task killer and i am gonna see how the battery goes then.

  8. #428
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Yep I agree wifi and gps. I always kept those off on my touch pro and those were the 2 things i made sure were off on my desire. I downloaded juicedefender and ultimatejuice along with a task killer and i am gonna see how the battery goes then.
    I found that task killer was not necessary. It did not seem to do anything other than take up memory. I simply manually close anything that auto updates that I dont need, and check those as I want the info. I keep the weather, sports, and news active. Most everything else is manual.

    Fact is though, these phones are going to suck juice. Just part of having that beautiful big screen on the front.

    Now that you guys have a phone to do it, might want to consider sling again . Well worth it!
    My parents are going to be on the road tomorrow, and he was upset about having to miss a football game. I mentioned using his laptop and an air card that AT&T sent our business (no fee, not even a usage fee), so that he could log into sling and watch it on the go. I think his interest in the "useless" technology that I use went up a bit after I mentioned the idea. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  9. #429
    gnohra's Avatar
    gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    I was on the June beta (on the hero), but updated when they sent the email September 13th, and have now disabled it.. the update is TERRIBLE. Has anyone else noticed this?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Which SWYPE is every one using?

  10. #430
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    I was on the June beta (on the hero), but updated when they sent the email September 13th, and have now disabled it.. the update is TERRIBLE. Has anyone else noticed this?
    What are you noticing that's terrible? I haven't noticed a big difference with the update...

  11. #431
    gnohra's Avatar
    gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    Mismatched words - gibberish - not tracking correctly.. I was spending more time fixing than I was writing.. got fed up with it...

    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    What are you noticing that's terrible? I haven't noticed a big difference with the update...

  12. #432
    rod1906's Avatar
    rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    135
    PM.....do you know if Cellular South will get any new non-pda Samsung phones that have wifi?

  13. #433
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    [QUOTE=gnohra;1273990]I was on the June beta (on the hero), but updated when they sent the email September 13th, and have now disabled it.. the update is TERRIBLE. Has anyone else noticed this?[/QUO
    hey i got my swype from 4shared but it recently stopped working said the trail was up. do anyone have the apk for hero

  14. #434
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Made a trip to the Cellular South store this weekend to check out the Desire, but both it and the Milestone did not work. The Desire was smaller than I thought it would be.

  15. #435
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Wow. Cell South is offering buy one get one on any android phone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •