Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1051

Originally Posted by msmith198025 It has an accelerometer. You can also keep it in portrait ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #361
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    It has an accelerometer. You can also keep it in portrait unless you open the keyboard through settings.
    So it'll rotate into landscape unless you lock it into portrait only mode in the settings? That's cool. Just checking, thanks.

  2. #362
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    So it'll rotate into landscape unless you lock it into portrait only mode in the settings? That's cool. Just checking, thanks.
    That is correct.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  3. #363
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    CSouth said on facebook that their Galaxy will have a flash enabled camera.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  4. #364
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hard to say right now. Havnt had a full day to sell yet. Who all went and got one?
    Waiting on UPS to bring it now.

  5. #365
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    HAHA kyle, your guesses were as good as mine lol...except i know and i cant say lol...i guess i could mess with yalls heads a little and say...mayyybbbbbeeee one of my dates is the correct date...lol Flash FTW on the galaxy
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #366
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Walkn shoot me that email and ill send you swype. Anyone else also.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  7. #367
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Truth revealed. PM has a really evil sense of humor. lol

  8. #368
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    lol Flash FTW on the galaxy
    Haha, thats what the rep said. Makes sense. Since that is the only CDMA galaxy without the keyboard. Of course you may have already given us this info and I missed it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  9. #369
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Same as vzw galaxy
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  10. #370
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Same as vzw galaxy
    yep. But without being locked to Bing......lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  11. #371
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    lol, yeh i read googles going back on it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  12. #372
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    I see Geetar is not here today. He must be playing with his new desire. He was texting me from it last night harrassing me because he has one and I don't.

  13. #373
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    lol, yeh i read googles going back on it.
    Odd to me that they would let verizon lock their competition on their OS.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #374
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    PM
    Not trying to get you in trouble, but do you know what the deals are that are coming down the pipe next? The $50 smart phones are nice and all, but I'm not looking into a Hero or another Curve. If you can't say, that's ok.

  15. #375
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Well, the phone has arrived. Letting it charge now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •