Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Maybe some of yall have noticed this butsome ppl on fb and i my self ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Maybe some of yall have noticed this butsome ppl on fb and i my self have noticed that even well after CS stores have closed we have seen CS workers in the store so this could be saying something!!!

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well it didn't start this morning.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Which phone runs smoother, the Desire or the Milestone? Watched a video last night on youtube of the two side by side with Asphalt 5 being played. The game stuttered and stammered on the Desire, but ran smoothly on the Milestone. I thought it would be the other way around. It was in a foreign language, so I couldn't tell - they might have had the Milestone overclocked or something.

Which phone runs smoother, the Desire or the Milestone? Watched a video last night on youtube of the two side by side with Asphalt 5 being played. The game stuttered and stammered on the Desire, but ran smoothly on the Milestone. I thought it would be the other way around. It was in a foreign language, so I couldn't tell - they might have had the Milestone overclocked or something.
    Well i dunno about gaming and i think the milestone was overclocked in that vid but as far as operating the phone, the desire is much more smoothly than the milestone. The milestone is good but i found the touch screen to be laggy even compared to the hero. Just my opinion though

Well it didn't start this morning.
    If your talking about it being online then it never is. Be prepared to wait till about noon for it to be on the website.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wonder if anyone has seen it in stores this morning yet?

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    The store here doesn't open until 9:00

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Well i dunno about gaming and i think the milestone was overclocked in that vid but as far as operating the phone, the desire is much more smoothly than the milestone. The milestone is good but i found the touch screen to be laggy even compared to the hero. Just my opinion though
    Thanks. Do you know of any good videos comparing the Milestone and Desire? Most of the ones I found were from Europe. Not that that's bad, just either in another language or hard to understand. And those were from youtube.

Thanks. Do you know of any good videos comparing the Milestone and Desire? Most of the ones I found were from Europe. Not that that's bad, just either in another language or hard to understand. And those were from youtube
    I havent been able to either but i did find one of the milestone vs nexus 1 which should be just as good considering they are almost the same.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx1zAtpjO9o

calhountubbs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    The store here doesn't open until 9:00
    Just got off the phone with a sales rep who said stores will receive it today, but that they have not started selling it yet. It will be available later today....I HOPE!

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have not used the desire, but have played with an Incredible. I would say that the Milestone/Droid is just as smooth as that on day to day use, and FAR smoother than the Hero I had or the one my wife has. Even before overclocking.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by calhountubbs View Post
    Just got off the phone with a sales rep who said stores will receive it today, but that they have not started selling it yet. It will be available later today....I HOPE!
    Good detective work! Hope its today too!!!

I havent been able to either but i did find one of the milestone vs nexus 1 which should be just as good considering they are almost the same.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx1zAtpjO9o
    Thanks. That should be a close enough comparison.

I'm not much of a gamer, but I noticed that the Android market has several NES, Genesis emulators and such. Has anyone tried one of the emulators out? Can't get these on the iPhone unless you root/jailbreak. Apple won't alllow.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Thanks. That should be a close enough comparison.
    To be totally fair, the Nexus runs vanilla OS like the Droid. The Desire does not. If that will make much of a difference I do not know, but vanilla seems to run slightly smoother in my experience
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome