Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Yeah I hear that.. but seems more firm than "soon" - we'll soon see... C Spire/Cellular South forum

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Yeah I hear that.. but seems more firm than "soon" - we'll soon see

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    If your getting it from CS,et the jawbone, it seems to be better than blue ant. Plus with jawbone when they fix lil issues or push out cool stuff for it you can dl it from jawbone.com like a firmware update, cant with blue ant. Jawbone you can load up apps and stuff, its REALLY nice. Id guess 249 with 2 year and a rebate of 50 so prolly 199 after rebate. Thats how all the other PDA phones have launched at.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    While on the subject of bluetooth, am I correct that is you have one with A2DP technology you can listen to music through it as well as talk on the phone? I am looking to buy a new bluetooth, but I want to be able to listen to tunes with it as well. I don't want the headphones, just the single ear piece. Can anyone recommend a god one that will do this?

Yes DM, buyt he jawbone. EDIT : coworker uses it not me.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any particular model jawbone you recommend?

We sell the Icon and its reallllly nice.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garfield1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    not to discreadit you PM but i would say not to trust what the reps say as for dates. they are probably only told something to keep them quite. i know also that dates can change. nothing is set in stone. i work in retail and i hear dates all the time but very rarely does anything happen on dates that are given in retail. things change, someone has to do one final test, even had a job once where the owners would hold back the date just because dates would leak and they did not want to let something out if people know the date early. again no offence PM.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    via CS facebook page:
    Cellular South The HTC Desire, powered by Android, will arrive in
    stores by the middle of next week. http://budurl.com/CSouthAndroid

garfield1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i see its on the facebook and was only posted 3 hours ago so we'll see. im not trying to rain on anyones paraid im just saying dates can change.

but i do hope it is here soon. having a hands on will help but still want a hands on of the samsung galaxy also. :l decision! also tho the more i read the more i think the galaxy because its something completely different. desire is so close to the hero that it would not be that much of a change.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    LOL you nailed it, i love seeing yalls specualtions sad thig is i cant correcta ya or anything, i DO know a date though, but i know yall understand why i cannto tell. I dont know a date on galaxy YET but will before sept is over. Anyone on here using Slingbox? How is it?
    Slingbox is GREAT. It depends on your upload speed, but most basic DSL and up connections will handle it fine. I use mine often since I got it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    via CS facebook page:
    Cellular South The HTC Desire, powered by Android, will arrive in
    stores by the middle of next week. http://budurl.com/CSouthAndroid
    And of course people took this and ran with it, Galaxy S won't have a data plan? getting deep on the cs fb page lol

PIN/ID
    ask
    Generally speaking, when they put a date up like that on FB, they are pretty sure.

By the way, read the comments. One guy swears that he was told the Galaxy is a high end feature phone and not a smart phone. Says a cell south rep told him that. lmao. Someone is spreading FUD or greatly misinformed.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Generally speaking, when they put a date up like that on FB, they are pretty sure.

By the way, read the comments. One guy swears that he was told the Galaxy is a high end feature phone and not a smart phone. Says a cell south rep told him that. lmao. Someone is spreading FUD or greatly misinformed.
    I think he's tryin to start a riot lol

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    And of course people took this and ran with it, Galaxy S won't have a data plan? getting deep on the cs fb page lol
    Yeah I commented on that one. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Yeah I commented on that one. lol
    Saw that, nicely done if I must say lol