Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Take it with a grain of salt...a CS rep had a few too many with ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Take it with a grain of salt...a CS rep had a few too many with me at a Saints party and said Desire should be out next week and Galaxy S in December for holiday season. Let's hope!
    The desire release sounds about right but i keep hearing thanksgiving for galaxy

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm not sure if this has been posted already but here's a link to the Desire phone guide on droid den
    http://droid-den.com/phone-guides/ph...ide-htc-desire

and rooting instructions
    http://droid-den.com/phone-guides/ph...the-htc-desire

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.informationweek.com/news/...Sfeed_IWK_News

RM, a U.K. designer of semiconductors that dominates the mobile phone market, has introduced an addition to its Cortex family that could heighten the competition with Intel in supplying processors for tablet-style computers.

ARM unveiled Thursday the Cortex-A15 MPCore processor, which the company says is far more powerful than the Cortex-A8 core currently used in Apple's A4 chip that powers the iPhone 4 and iPad tablet. Apple is a licensee of ARM technology. ARM processors are used in more than 95% of mobile phones today. The latest product is expected to help smartphone manufacturers boost the capabilities of their products by providing much more processing power at a level of energy consumption comparable to ARM's current chips.

In addition, ARM is hoping to take the Cortex-A15, which has a clock speed of up to 2.5 GHz,
    Thats a beast of a chip
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    Do you remember what you dialed to activate the voicemail? Google is instructing me to dial *76 plus my Google number to activate it. is *67 the correct code for Cellular South?
    *76 + GVNumber is the correct code to use... do you have no-answer transfer feature on your CS account?

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    *76 + GVNumber is the correct code to use... do you have no-answer transfer feature on your CS account?

No, but was hoping PM could find a work around

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    No, but was hoping PM could find a work around
    Yeah, I was hoping for a workaround, too... but right now I'm paying the extra $1.50

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Yes, *76 + GVNumber is the correct. When I got my Milestone a month ago this code would not work as it did two years ago when I setup my last new phone. I called "Customer Confused Server" and was told that code does not work anymore and that you have to call into Cellular South to set it up or change it. That seemed to be try since I could not get the *76 to work.

Has anybody got the *76 to work?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    Yes, *76 + GVNumber is the correct. When I got my Milestone a month ago this code would not work as it did two years ago when I setup my last new phone. I called "Customer Confused Server" and was told that code does not work anymore and that you have to call into Cellular South to set it up or change it. That seemed to be try since I could not get the *76 to work.

Has anybody got the *76 to work?
    Yes, *76 worked for me this morning... every time I flash a new build of Cyanogen, it wipes out my No-Answer-Transfer number, so I have to reset it. It won't work unless you have that feature, AFAIK

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can imagine PM's amusement when we make predictions as to release date. So very nice that he doesn't take the opportunity to ridicule us online. But then that would be giving us inside information wouldn't it? Hmm

rqw1968 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Still waiting on the HTC Desire. Any confirmation ?
    Last edited by rqw1968; 09-10-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: ...

rqw1968 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by calhountubbs View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt...a CS rep had a few too many with me at a Saints party and said Desire should be out next week and Galaxy S in December for holiday season. Let's hope!
    Hahahahahahaha !!! Mata Hari !!! (We all owe you a round !)

Quote Originally Posted by rqw1968 View Post
    HA HA HA rofl

Quote Originally Posted by rqw1968 View Post
    I assume within the next 12 days since Fall begins September 23

That assumes CS is using the Julian calendar.

Scubale no está en línea Stack level 1
    For anyone experiencing no data coverage in LA, I found this fix a few months ago that works perfectly for my Fresh based rom. If your phone isn't rooted this fix may not work, but its worth a try. Dial ##3282# then click Edit, type 000000 for the password and enter Edit mode. The actual menu here may vary from what I have, so you may have to look around a bit to find the option. In the EVDO settings, there should be a Preferred Mode. If this is set to Automatic then you won't get data coverage in LA (at least I can't get data when its on this setting), try changing it to CDMA only. This works perfectly for fixing the problem on my phone, but I don't know if it will work for a non-rooted phone.

P.S. Dialing *228 seems to reset this setting back to Automatic, so I generally have to manually change it back to CDMA only whenever I go to LA.

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast