Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 60616263646566676869 LastLast

Originally Posted by garfield1 ok. i just read up on rom cooking and it looks ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by garfield1 View Post
    ok. i just read up on rom cooking and it looks like one needs a basic understanding of linex to create custom roms. oh well i guess i wont be cooking. lol
    Take a look at HTC Android Kitchen... it's for HTC handsets, but should get you started without needing to know much Linux.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's why I've been carrying two devices unfortunately. One for communications and one for fun and games.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey,I've searched and searched,but does anyone know where I can find any southern miss ringtones? I had one I got from myxer last year but they are all paid now. Its football season and I'm alllllll into it!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey,I've searched and searched,but does anyone know where I can find any southern miss ringtones? I had one I got from myxer last year but they are all paid now. Its football season and I'm alllllll into it!
    That's what i am talking about - a southern miss fan. Yes can't wait until tonight's game.

I am a USM graduate. Silverhorn is too. GO EAGLES!!!!

My wife has masters from there...trying to schedule games to go to as we speak! We go every year. My office at home is usm decor. Do you know if the game is televised?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

My wife has masters from there...trying to schedule games to go to as we speak! We go every year. My office at home is usm decor. Do you know if the game is televised?
    Awesome!!! Our spare bedroom/office is Southen Miss also (Golden yellow walls, clocks, usm flag, diplomas, etc.) My wife got her teaching degree from there and i am an MIS major. Yes the game will be on ESPN. I think it starts at 6:30. I think you can even catch it on ESPN3.com.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a usm tone on my BlackBerry I'll upload it to my server and post a link.

There are a few mp3s at the bottom of this page: http://www.atlantamafia.com/USM%20Tunes.htm

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Awesome!!! Our spare bedroom/office is Southen Miss also (Golden yellow walls, clocks, usm flag, diplomas, etc.) My wife got her teaching degree from there and i am an MIS major. Yes the game will be on ESPN. I think it starts at 6:30. I think you can even catch it on ESPN3.com.
    My wife has her Undergrad and Masters in Teaching, and I have my MIS degree from USM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    My wife has her Undergrad and Masters in Teaching, and I have my MIS degree from USM.
    What year? You might have been in some of my classes.

Emilybreanna no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had pretty good luck with Cyanogen Mod 6 as well as Vanilla Froyo. The only thing is that the service is HORRIBLE! My coworker flashed an updated radio to his and it still did not fix the problem. For now i'm still using Cyanogen but looking for a good alternative with better service!

Awesome! Plenty of southrn miss talk! Ima go check out that page,thanks and thanks kyle also, I had a few about 20 phones ago lol...bout to set my direct dvr to record that game!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    What year? You might have been in some of my classes.

You gotta be kidding. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilybreanna View Post
    I've had pretty good luck with Cyanogen Mod 6 as well as Vanilla Froyo. The only thing is that the service is HORRIBLE! My coworker flashed an updated radio to his and it still did not fix the problem. For now i'm still using Cyanogen but looking for a good alternative with better service!
    I have 2 heros, and compared to other phones on CSouth, my service has sucked since day one.