Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

What you benchmark at?... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

What you benchmark at?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Where would i find that?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quantum standard. It is in the market.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'd consider getting Galaxy S I think. It seems to be a pretty easy root and any interface other than TW seems to do well on it. I just hope CS's version is sleek and minimalist like T-Mobile's Vibrant and not bulky with a huge bezel like AT&T's Captivate.

I would still love some EVO action, tho. That's the best Android phone out there IMO.

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Also, for anyone in the know, what's the likelihood of CS getting some WinPho 7 action this year?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Quantum standard. It is in the market.
    Try Quadrant Standard.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Try Quadrant Standard.
    Oops. That's what I meant. Lol
    www.sonicbabble.com

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just read over at xda that the US cellular HTC desire has less ram that the GSM version also.

Has anyone read any real specs on the CDMA version having less ram that the GSM version.

If it has that much less, I think i may change my mind and wait on the Galaxy s.
    Last edited by geetarman; 08-29-2010 at 07:09 PM.

confirmed on the ram and im sure this is the same exact desire that cell south will be getting.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/desire...ar/tech-specs/

Still has more than the hero but makes me wonder if this will be noticeable with the sense ui.
    Last edited by geetarman; 08-29-2010 at 06:24 PM.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was looking on U.S. Cellular's site and I noticed that their cheapest data plan is $39.99. I wonder if Cellular South will ever lower their $49.99 Smartphone Plan to $39.99? Sure would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    confirmed on the ram and im sure this is the same exact desire that cell south will be getting.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/desire...ar/tech-specs/

Still has more than the hero but makes me wonder if this will be noticeable with the sense ui.
    I think it might be a typo.

if you watch this video you can see the box and it says 576mb ram which is what i thought it was gonna have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R7gSdaonI

I am talking to a guy over at xda that has the cdma version. I asked him to look at his box and see what it says.

The guy over at xda that has the us cellular desire confirmed that the box says 576mb ram.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    I was looking on U.S. Cellular's site and I noticed that their cheapest data plan is $39.99. I wonder if Cellular South will ever lower their $49.99 Smartphone Plan to $39.99? Sure would be nice!
    Unless I missed an option on their site, it would cost MUCH more with US cellular to get the same type of plan with CS.

Say if I got the Desire with unlimited calling, text and web. Here is how it broke it down for me on USC website:

Unlimited national calling- $69.99
    Unlimited messaging- $19.95
    Android email and web- $30.00

total a month- $119.94

Cell souths two line unlimited plan is much better. Even with one line it is a substantial savings.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheScantronman View Post
    I'd consider getting Galaxy S I think. It seems to be a pretty easy root and any interface other than TW seems to do well on it. I just hope CS's version is sleek and minimalist like T-Mobile's Vibrant and not bulky with a huge bezel like AT&T's Captivate.

I would still love some EVO action, tho. That's the best Android phone out there IMO.

Curious on why you think the EVO is the best android out. Not busting your balls or anything, just curious=)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Looks like im going to continue to post, but i might be bland with info. Ill do what i can to help but, i may not be all that informative as far as csouth goes. Ill say again though, when you see any of my posts here, im a regular person, not a csouth employee, i do not represent the company nor do i plan on doing so. Do not misuse any info ANYONE gives here. Everyone who posts here are are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts and do not have to help. Please do not take advantage of any info that one has gotten from here or all of this useful info, will STOP. Im not targeting anyone, this is a blast to whoever see's it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH