Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1022

Originally Posted by dmchance I was texting PM earlier in the week. He informed me ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #766
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I was texting PM earlier in the week. He informed me that he would not be posting or even visiting the Stacks anymore. He said he was done... Apparently someone who reads this forum misused some of information posted on this thread and went into a CS store and used his name and basically threw him under the bus. PM and I have known each other for for a year or so. Since knowing him both on the Stacks and personally, all he has ever done was try to help out people with issues and defend CS name and devices. For someone to read something on a forum and them go into a store and demand something based on a thread in a forum is just nuts! Shame on you!! This is this man's livelyhood you threatened! I don't blame him for making the decision he did. Would have been an easy one for me to. I hope that it was worth whoever's selfish needs to deprive our forum of a dedicated member that contributed in many ways.

    Silver, this is not being directed at you in any way. I was just waiting until someone mentioned his absence to make my comment...
    Wow, he is pretty careful with what he posts, I wonder what someone could have even said. Or how would they know his real name (although he may have given it out and I did not see it).

    That is a shame. PM if you read this, I hope you reconsider, but can understand if you do not.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #767
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Wow, he is pretty careful with what he posts, I wonder what someone could have even said. Or how would they know his real name (although he may have given it out and I did not see it).

    That is a shame. PM if you read this, I hope you reconsider, but can understand if you do not.
    The nerve of people these days!!!! I am curious about what they said myself.

  3. #768
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I was texting PM earlier in the week. He informed me that he would not be posting or even visiting the Stacks anymore. He said he was done... Apparently someone who reads this forum misused some of information posted on this thread and went into a CS store and used his name and basically threw him under the bus. PM and I have known each other for for a year or so. Since knowing him both on the Stacks and personally, all he has ever done was try to help out people with issues and defend CS name and devices. For someone to read something on a forum and them go into a store and demand something based on a thread in a forum is just nuts! Shame on you!! This is this man's livelyhood you threatened! I don't blame him for making the decision he did. Would have been an easy one for me to. I hope that it was worth whoever's selfish needs to deprive our forum of a dedicated member that contributed in many ways.

    Silver, this is not being directed at you in any way. I was just waiting until someone mentioned his absence to make my comment...
    No offense taken DM. His input will be greatly missed.

  4. #769
    dmchance's Avatar
    dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    197
    Yeah. He always had insightful comments. His commentary will be truely missed. It was his feeling that none of the "members" would throw him under the bus like this. I figured it was probably someone that trolled around and never contributed, and thought that if they threw out his name, store location etc and said that he told them to come in... that they would seem more credible in asking for whatever outlandish thing they requested. I have seen it in my profession, and would be willing to bet you guys have seen it in your lives as well. Really sucks to lose a great member because something like this...

  5. #770
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    That would also explain what seems to have sucked the wind out of this forum.

  6. #771
    dmchance's Avatar
    dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    197
    We still have many great members that contribute. I would not say the wind is sucked out... more like a lull in the excitement. I'm sure when the new devices are rolled out, the forum will be alive and kicking again!

  7. #772
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  8. #773
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146
    I was texting PM earlier in the week. He informed me that he would not be posting or even visiting the Stacks anymore. He said he was done... Apparently someone who reads this forum misused some of information posted on this thread and went into a CS store and used his name and basically threw him under the bus. PM and I have known each other for for a year or so. Since knowing him both on the Stacks and personally, all he has ever done was try to help out people with issues and defend CS name and devices. For someone to read something on a forum and them go into a store and demand something based on a thread in a forum is just nuts! Shame on you!! This is this man's livelyhood you threatened! I don't blame him for making the decision he did. Would have been an easy one for me to. I hope that it was worth whoever's selfish needs to deprive our forum of a dedicated member that contributed in many ways.

    Silver, this is not being directed at you in any way. I was just waiting until someone mentioned his absence to make my comment...
    I wish he would have left one final post explaining everything that happened but i still cant blame him, I would to smack the selfish S.O.B. who did that. He was of great help and i know we all have always appreciated everything he has had to say and all the info he gave us. Thank you PM for all your help and hope all goes well.

  9. #774
    Phyl1225's Avatar
    Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    71
    I don't post much, but I read the posts quite a bit. If anyone is in touch with PM, please thank him on my behalf for all the help he kindly gave idiots like me. He never made me feel stupid, and always told me how to fix the problem. I do understand though. I work for "Big Brother" too, and they always want to dictate what I say whether it's right or wrong. Thank you PM!!!!!

  10. #775
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    The nerve of people these days!!!! I am curious about what they said myself.
    That is really terrible that someone would do that, I agree with someone that PM was very careful with what he posted.

  11. #776
    frefray's Avatar
    frefray no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    i have a new curve 8530 it sucks, so if you get in the market for a new phone don't get this one

  12. #777
    rqw1968's Avatar
    rqw1968 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Just read about PM... >

    That's pitiful. Whomever it was that ratted PM out, karma will get them.

    Soon, I hope.

  13. #778
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Wow, thank you everyone for the kind words, didnt realize i was such a contributor. Of course i cant go into detail, but ill be posting very little or none at all, just reading. If anyone needs anything hit me on pm or gtalk...thanks everyone!!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  14. #779
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Just benchmarked at 1408 running a 1ghz kernel on the milestone. That beats the stock evo, desire, and galaxy. Wanting to try 1.3 ghz noe. Lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #780
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    im at 1.3 on mine =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •