Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

i think im gonna pass on the desire guys, i know htc, not so much ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

i think im gonna pass on the desire guys, i know htc, not so much motorola so i think ima keep and root the milestone and overclock. This samsung UI is insane, gonna be so hard for htc moto lg and any other phone makers to compete with samsung. Garb will agree with me im sure.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Hey Gets, good luck on the job bro! I dont have any pull at att anymore so i cant help ya out, i used to know a manager over there but there no longer there.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

100,000 market apps now!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I agree, its gonna be hard to top the the galaxy and with the milestone having a vanilla os its better for rooting, i still like the desire and most will still end up picking it great choice if you can't wait for the galaxy
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-31-2010 at 03:02 PM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey Gets, good luck on the job bro! I dont have any pull at att anymore so i cant help ya out, i used to know a manager over there but there no longer there.
    It's cool Marshall, no sweat bro. I know one of the trainers, but it doesnt mean anything. I dont think he has much pull there either LOL.

If yall still pray at night, put a little extra in there for me. I can use all the help i can get.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

calford812 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys. I'm new here and I have been researching the Milestone and the Desire. I had about settled on the desire then I started reading about the reception problems of the Incredible and Eris that Verizon has. I have also seen some have had problems with the Hero so now I have bout descided on the Milestone but I hate to buy an outdated phone. I am more worried about it only having 256mb of RAM more than processor since I am not a gamer. What are your thoughts on the memory issue?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Look!!! There's a new anouncement on cell south front page!...................................Get a free photo frame with puchase of samsung messaging phone...........Really your going to put this up when all your customers are up in arms about phones you annouced months ago!!

I feel sorry for who's over the marketing dept. there not to bright.

Cyber its beyond a pathetic marketing campaign. They really outsmarted themselves

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't like being toyed with the way they have about these phones. I think I'm switching. Went to Verizon store and trying to choose between Incredible and Droid X. Plus will switch my kids over so that's 3 phones they are losing. You can't continue to keep customers in the dark. My bill won't be much more at Verizon cause I get 15% off my monthly bill. Somebody needs to let CS know how their customers feel and don't like being jerked around. There are other options. Hate to leave CS but been following this coming very soon stuff since April.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    i feel ya. if it wasnt for my wife talking so much i would switch us to verizon. but if i were to go over i would get the droid x or wait till the 12th and get the droid 2. just my .02

Well my wife is still on cs I'm on both cs and t mobile at the moment. Its gonna be interesting bcuz folks want these phones and seeing every other carrier getting a great phone every other month sure makes for head stratching. Ima see just how good t mobile is outside of my calling area first bcuz its great in mobile. Anyway u hope those whoo are patient enough to wait let me know how the milestone or desire works out for them.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will hold out as long as my BB will function. The BB was such a bust that I want to be sure I have the right phone this time. My godd friend Geetarman help me select the BB. Thanks bud! lol

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    I will hold out as long as my BB will function. The BB was such a bust that I want to be sure I have the right phone this time. My godd friend Geetarman help me select the BB. Thanks bud! lol
    Oh I see, blame me. LOL. Actually my BB pearl was not to bad - Internet connection on it was just to slow..... Was not bad for my first smartphone.

Silver, so have you decided which android phone your going with?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Should be gettin the mlestone anyday now i hope. There are rumors of ppl saying the the desire and milestone will release within a week and some days within each other aand on site said the same day but we will see "very soon" lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey now. The Pearl was my gateway phone. I loved that thing. It had one scratch on the housing. That phone stayed in an otterbox. The only sign of usage was the lack of chrome around the trackball lol.

Now I'm using my hero, looking forward to the next device. If I get this job with ATT, I'll be getting the galaxy s.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast