Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by TheScantronman I just want one of the super phones (EVO, Droid X). ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TheScantronman View Post
    I just want one of the super phones (EVO, Droid X). I know Cell South is getting the Galaxy S, but aside from the hardware being nice, I'm not a big fan of Samsung's TouchWiz overlay. And I think it's silly that CS is getting these new phones which will seem to run 2.1 instead of Froyo (mind-boggling).

I've heard that if you make a lot of roaming calls, Cell South will drop you on the account of you not being cost-effective for them (even though I don't pay roaming fees, they still have to). I've also heard that if I tether and start using massive amounts of data (HD video streaming, torrent downloading) that CS might invoke the cost-effective kicking.
    Why dont you try the Desire then. Super phone specs, no Touch Wiz UI.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with msmith, the desire is still a very good phone and still ranked best overall smart phone. But then again its up to personal preference.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody else seen the new cell south billboards. It has the android as a bullet going through an apple. It also says the new androids are here.

Maybe this is the week for the desire. I hope.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Anybody else seen the new cell south billboards. It has the android as a bullet going through an apple. It also says the new androids are here.

Maybe this is the week for the desire. I hope.
    I predict Thursday. Watch the accessories tab on the CS website.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thursday would be good since it's my bday.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm getting very discouraged with my service in Tunica the past few days. I have had to do a battery pull when I feel like getting on the internet and this is happening more and more.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is it the service or the phone?

Guess I'll find out when I get my new Galaxy lol if I can hold out that long

PIN/ID
    ask
    Sounds like the phone if a battery pull fixes it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Walkin,
    I have to reboot my blackberry flip daily also. the 1XEV goes lowercase and data quits working. This has been going on since May

PIN/ID
    ask
    Got a text from Csouth asking me to do the *228 thing to get the latest programming that will enhance my experience while traveling.

I am not sure what they did, but what had been spotty indoor reception (mostly in the past week or so) now seems fixed, and immediately. Any idea what the deal was PM? Wayne County area.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    Walkin,
    I have to reboot my blackberry flip daily also. the 1XEV goes lowercase and data quits working. This has been going on since May
    Over the past week mine has gotten terrible

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    Walkin,
    My Blackberry curve was also going to lower case "ev" before I moved on to the Milestone. I think that Cellular South is upgrading the cell sites across the state.

You might want to check that you have the lasted firmware on you Blackberry and dial *228 regularly until it is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    My Blackberry curve was also going to lower case "ev" before I moved on to the Milestone. I think that Cellular South is upgrading the cell sites across the state.

You might want to check that you have the lasted firmware on you Blackberry and dial *228 regularly until it is solved.
    So you're not having this problem with the Milestone?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    So you're not having this problem with the Milestone?
    My wife and I have been having problems with our Heros. Just today, she was in Jackson, MS. Was receiving texts 2 hours later, missing calls. Had no Data from McComb, MS to Jackson, MS. Even had times when she was Roaming on Interstate 55 in MS. This has been going on for months for us though on bith Heros. No one at CSouth can figure it out. Getting pretty frustrating.

Also, as a side note, the Weather Widget on out Heros hasn't been updating for a week now. Shows the city, but no weather info. If you refresh, you get a "Connection Error" on both Cellular network and Wi-Fi. On saturday, the network wasn't even updating the time on our phones either. Had to manually set the time on both Heros.
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 08-24-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Grammer :)