Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Just to turn the tide a little, pmarshall do u know if Cellular South is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Just to turn the tide a little, pmarshall do u know if Cellular South is coming out with any real nice non pda phones soon? It would be nice if they came out with the Samsung Instinct HD what Sprint has. It has wifi and it's not a smartphone. Hope we get something similar!

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know what phone is rumored or confirmed to be next in line for CS after the galaxy hits?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Does anyone know what phone is rumored or confirmed to be next in line for CS after the galaxy hits?
    I was wondering the same thing a few days ago

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Me 2 evo maybe? Another question can anyone tell me why my email takes so long to come through now? I noticed about a week r so that I get emails dated the day before its like sometimes I have to hit refresh in order for it to come through

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    How are you liking the rom?
    Don't know about pm but I tried it last night and it has some major stability issues and signal issues. Went back to frozen yogurt I reply like this rom especially blueberry flavor.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Me 2 evo maybe? Another question can anyone tell me why my email takes so long to come through now? I noticed about a week r so that I get emails dated the day before its like sometimes I have to hit refresh in order for it to come through
    I wouldnt bet on the EVO. Being a 4g phone is one reason, and it is not the 4g band that Csouth is rumored to be using.

I would wager it is a midrange offering.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bug...ution-rom.html

This is the new theme I am using on Bugless. Running it through launcher Pro

www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    True and there are a few other items: optical trackpad, hardware buttons, which company stands behind their product more, speaker phone quality, reception etc. I am thinking deep here. It seems like i am trying to change my mind again on which one i want. I just need both i guess. LOL
    Thinking deep? rofl

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Fd...Good choice!
    IMO The Winterface app is definately a "Must Have" for a bearable Windows Mobile experience.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing a few days ago
    So was I, I am hoping for a smaller form factor Android with up-to-date internals such as snapdragon or hummingbird. I held an AT&T Galaxy S yesterday and dang that thing is BIG, thin but BIG. I personally would give up some screen size and add thickness to make a phone more "pocketable." In fact, I love my Touch Pro for that reason and I like the form factor of the Hero also, they just need a faster engine to run the OS.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    So was I, I am hoping for a smaller form factor Android with up-to-date internals such as snapdragon or hummingbird. I held an AT&T Galaxy S yesterday and dang that thing is BIG, thin but BIG. I personally would give up some screen size and add thickness to make a phone more "pocketable." In fact, I love my Touch Pro for that reason and I like the form factor of the Hero also, they just need a faster engine to run the OS.
    You should check out the Desire then, or the milestone.

The Desire is very close to the form factor of the Hero, and just a little bigger, with snapdragon, ect.

The milestone is a different form factor. Closer to the TP I would imagine. The processor is easily overclockable to run anything out at this point.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    You should check out the Desire then, or the milestone.

The Desire is very close to the form factor of the Hero, and just a little bigger, with snapdragon, ect.

The milestone is a different form factor. Closer to the TP I would imagine. The processor is easily overclockable to run anything out at this point.
    I am looking forward to getting my hands on the Desire.
    If I had to get a phone today it would be the Milestone.
    However, when I was looking that the AT&T GalaxyS I also saw this little phone, the HTC Aria. It was a great looking phone, that was very easily pocketable and had sort of an industrial look. I would expect about the same size screen as my TP. If CS has a cdma version of this phone I would definately "demo" this for a week or so.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Being pocketable is the only thing i like about my touch pro - and nothing else.

I have decided to go with the desire but it was a tough decision - Already order a case for it.

Yes the galaxy is just a little to big for me. I think the 3.7 inch is perfect size (at least for me)

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Which case geet?

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Being pocketable is the only thing i like about my touch pro - and nothing else.

I have decided to go with the desire but it was a tough decision - Already order a case for it.

Yes the galaxy is just a little to big for me. I think the 3.7 inch is perfect size (at least for me)
    Did u ever try the Winterface app? That is what has helped me to keep my sanity w/ this phone.