Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1022

Just to turn the tide a little, pmarshall do u know if Cellular South is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #661
    rod1906's Avatar
    rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    135

    Advertisement



    Just to turn the tide a little, pmarshall do u know if Cellular South is coming out with any real nice non pda phones soon? It would be nice if they came out with the Samsung Instinct HD what Sprint has. It has wifi and it's not a smartphone. Hope we get something similar!

  2. #662
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146
    Does anyone know what phone is rumored or confirmed to be next in line for CS after the galaxy hits?

  3. #663
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Does anyone know what phone is rumored or confirmed to be next in line for CS after the galaxy hits?
    I was wondering the same thing a few days ago

  4. #664
    pound24's Avatar
    pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    197
    Me 2 evo maybe? Another question can anyone tell me why my email takes so long to come through now? I noticed about a week r so that I get emails dated the day before its like sometimes I have to hit refresh in order for it to come through

  5. #665
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    How are you liking the rom?
    Don't know about pm but I tried it last night and it has some major stability issues and signal issues. Went back to frozen yogurt I reply like this rom especially blueberry flavor.

  6. #666
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Me 2 evo maybe? Another question can anyone tell me why my email takes so long to come through now? I noticed about a week r so that I get emails dated the day before its like sometimes I have to hit refresh in order for it to come through
    I wouldnt bet on the EVO. Being a 4g phone is one reason, and it is not the 4g band that Csouth is rumored to be using.

    I would wager it is a midrange offering.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #667
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bug...ution-rom.html

    This is the new theme I am using on Bugless. Running it through launcher Pro



    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #668
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    True and there are a few other items: optical trackpad, hardware buttons, which company stands behind their product more, speaker phone quality, reception etc. I am thinking deep here. It seems like i am trying to change my mind again on which one i want. I just need both i guess. LOL
    Thinking deep? rofl

  9. #669
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Fd...Good choice!
    IMO The Winterface app is definately a "Must Have" for a bearable Windows Mobile experience.

  10. #670
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing a few days ago
    So was I, I am hoping for a smaller form factor Android with up-to-date internals such as snapdragon or hummingbird. I held an AT&T Galaxy S yesterday and dang that thing is BIG, thin but BIG. I personally would give up some screen size and add thickness to make a phone more "pocketable." In fact, I love my Touch Pro for that reason and I like the form factor of the Hero also, they just need a faster engine to run the OS.

  11. #671
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    So was I, I am hoping for a smaller form factor Android with up-to-date internals such as snapdragon or hummingbird. I held an AT&T Galaxy S yesterday and dang that thing is BIG, thin but BIG. I personally would give up some screen size and add thickness to make a phone more "pocketable." In fact, I love my Touch Pro for that reason and I like the form factor of the Hero also, they just need a faster engine to run the OS.
    You should check out the Desire then, or the milestone.

    The Desire is very close to the form factor of the Hero, and just a little bigger, with snapdragon, ect.

    The milestone is a different form factor. Closer to the TP I would imagine. The processor is easily overclockable to run anything out at this point.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #672
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    You should check out the Desire then, or the milestone.

    The Desire is very close to the form factor of the Hero, and just a little bigger, with snapdragon, ect.

    The milestone is a different form factor. Closer to the TP I would imagine. The processor is easily overclockable to run anything out at this point.
    I am looking forward to getting my hands on the Desire.
    If I had to get a phone today it would be the Milestone.
    However, when I was looking that the AT&T GalaxyS I also saw this little phone, the HTC Aria. It was a great looking phone, that was very easily pocketable and had sort of an industrial look. I would expect about the same size screen as my TP. If CS has a cdma version of this phone I would definately "demo" this for a week or so.

  13. #673
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    So was I, I am hoping for a smaller form factor Android with up-to-date internals such as snapdragon or hummingbird. I held an AT&T Galaxy S yesterday and dang that thing is BIG, thin but BIG. I personally would give up some screen size and add thickness to make a phone more "pocketable." In fact, I love my Touch Pro for that reason and I like the form factor of the Hero also, they just need a faster engine to run the OS.
    Being pocketable is the only thing i like about my touch pro - and nothing else.

    I have decided to go with the desire but it was a tough decision - Already order a case for it.

    Yes the galaxy is just a little to big for me. I think the 3.7 inch is perfect size (at least for me)

  14. #674
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Which case geet?

  15. #675
    fd59's Avatar
    fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Being pocketable is the only thing i like about my touch pro - and nothing else.

    I have decided to go with the desire but it was a tough decision - Already order a case for it.

    Yes the galaxy is just a little to big for me. I think the 3.7 inch is perfect size (at least for me)
    Did u ever try the Winterface app? That is what has helped me to keep my sanity w/ this phone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •