Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Got the Droid X theme on my milestone now. Thinking about getting a kernel to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Got the Droid X theme on my milestone now. Thinking about getting a kernel to overclock faster than 800mhz, but right now I am pleased with what I am running. Battery life is decent, and I do not have any heat issues. Plus it gives it a little more oomph.
    2.2 is good, and Bugless is really that....bugless. So far anyway. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    True, but htc's sense ui has much more in depth changes than samsung's
    That is true, and you can put a version of sense on the galaxy I would wager. I have seen both Sense and Wiz whatever available to flash as themes on the forums.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    True, but htc's sense ui has much more in depth changes than samsung's
    Yes but from all that i have read, samsung does not have a great reputation in the phone market, so we don't really know how fast they are going to get updates pushed out. I guess will see if the update for the samsung gps comes out in september like they said.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The launcher pro looks pretty cool. I plan on rooting & running 2.2 asap on my galaxy

PIN/ID
    ask
    The launcher pro looks pretty cool. I plan on rooting & running 2.2 asap on my galaxy
    Launcher Pro is good. I am actually running a competitor version right now, but can not remember the name. There are several, and each has a difference batch of themes. Then there are the themes that you can get with the custom roms.

This rooting and custom stuff could get adictive.
    www.sonicbabble.com

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Haha I agree. Now only if one of us would learn the programming language and be a dev

Yes launcher pro is very cool. I wish cell south could get the galaxy s version that looks more like the att version instead of stock version that looks like an iphone. My work phone is an iphone 3gs and if i got the stock version galaxy s, it would look like I was carrying 2 iphones around and I don't want to get mistaken for an apple fanboy. LOL!

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Launcher Pro is good. I am actually running a competitor version right now, but can not remember the name. There are several, and each has a difference batch of themes. Then there are the themes that you can get with the custom roms.

This rooting and custom stuff could get adictive.
    I agree, Launcher Pro is really good... I tried ADW Launcher, Helix Launcher, and Launcher Pro, and like LP the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Yes launcher pro is very cool. I wish cell south could get the galaxy s version that looks more like the att version instead of stock version that looks like an iphone. My work phone is an iphone 3gs and if i got the stock version galaxy s, it would look like I was carrying 2 iphones around and I don't want to get mistaken for an apple fanboy. LOL!
    I'd think they may get the version like Verizon's... it still looks very much like an iPhone, though.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Ok, if you are running bugless and get the update for 2.2 from verizon here is what you do to stop it.
    Just click OK to install, it will reboot, and clockworkmod will prevent it from installing. Bugless blocks the install. It will start the install graphic, but then it goes to a Triangle with an exclamation point sign, and when I hit the power button it shifted reboot again, and all is well. Have not got the notification again, and it did not install.

If you do not do this, it wil keep notifying you. Annoying.
    www.sonicbabble.com

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'd think they may get the version like Verizon's... it still looks very much like an iPhone, though.
    ATT or Tmo version with a flash would suit me just fine

flash would definitely be nice. I hate not having a flash on my iphone 3gs work phone.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    ATT or Tmo version with a flash would suit me just fine
    Verizon's has the flash... at least the one they showed at the New York event did... Verizon Fascinate hands-on

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh yea I forgot that one, actually even without a flash I would pick the Galaxy I think

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Milestone Rooters haha, Please go to youtube and check out the vid on the Ultimate droid froyo extreme 7.0.0....im dling it right now! It has more features than ive ever seen on a ROM.
    How are you liking the rom?