Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LOL good ol' Christmas Story. Best movie to sit around and watch over and over ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

LOL good ol' Christmas Story. Best movie to sit around and watch over and over and over and over all day for Christmas.

Don't threaten my life or anything but hopefully, if all goes well and I get selected, I'll be on the inside of AT&T as a Costumer Service Rep in the call center. I'll be able to let everyone know what's going on with AT&T from the inside to an extent much like Marshall. But that's only if I actually get the job.

I will never turn my back on the South, but it's a job and I need the money. I won't actually start 'til October though IF everything goes okay.
    TRADER!!! JK lol I understand man and its all good. No one should blame you. If it benefits you then go for it and god luck. Plus i would like to hear what att has up there sleeve.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It's still not for certain yet whether I'm getting the job. I passed the little assessment I had today, and now they're supposed to be reviewing my application. So it may or may not workout. And even if they do tell me I have a job, it's not gonna start til damn October. I need something now until they call me.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    oh well guess it wont be today but doesnt suprise me one bit. *I hate cell south* opps did i say that outloud. LOL
    My sentiments exactly. With CS we will always be the last ones on the block to get everyone else's leftovers. I'm gonna start seriously checking out the big boys minus ATT. This "coming soon" crap is for the birds.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    guys ill complain all day about cs's lack of releasing phones but network wise and plan wise there isnt a close 2nd. i really enjoy this galaxy but that has nothing to do with cs's plan or network it wqas a product of me wanting the best phone on the market imo. you guys know that iver over researched these phones. the thing about the galaxy is that it handles everyrthing you throw at it fast! it also comes with 16gs of internal memory, but the thing that really impressed me was its gpu. man the clarity of pictures graphics and camera features are beyond unreal.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well its just another day in disapointments Like I said I am in need of a new phone is the real reason I am up tight about all this (which thanks to msmith I have a phone at all) But window 6 is just not cutting the mustard for much longer.

you know I wonder what pricing is going to be on all the new phones?

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Froyo for desire this weekend for unlocked phones. Would'nt be awesome if the HTC desire that CS gets would ship with Froyo. Not counting on it but it would be awesome........

http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=10182

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Froyo for desire this weekend for unlocked phones. Would'nt be awesome if the HTC desire that CS gets would ship with Froyo. Not counting on it but it would be awesome........

http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=10182
    New update will require more testing. More testing requires more delays of release.

wow no chatter all day! you guys sleeping too?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I think everyone is just enjoying there Fridays. And they're probably waiting for the site to get fixed. I'm on my phone with the full site, so I guess its been fixed. Earlier though on my pc, it was screwed up.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I finally was able to get into the forums here, I have been redirected somewhere else all day, didn't know how to act lol
    Last edited by walkintall67; 07-31-2010 at 02:57 AM.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    Man I hope this is true, I can't wait to see how my Droid runs with 2.2 on it with that JIT compiler that makes the speed difference. Really hope this happens as this will only enhance the milestone when CS gets it....

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    The site was seeing some upates and server issues yesterday but all is well now.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    The fact we got accessories in for the milestone are a god sign of a very soon release.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast