Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1022

Originally Posted by Aries278 See thats what I call multi function. You could play "hot ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #571
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    See thats what I call multi function.
    You could play "hot potato"
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #572
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I agree 100% on that. I would pay the ETF today to get the Galaxy S.
    So would I!!

  3. #573
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    I was considering going ahead and getting the Desire, and I'm still going to look at it, but after using LauncherPro for a while, I'll go for the Galaxy and just switch Homes if I don't like the stock...

  4. #574
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was considering going ahead and getting the Desire, and I'm still going to look at it, but after using LauncherPro for a while, I'll go for the Galaxy and just switch Homes if I don't like the stock...
    Yeah, launcher pro is good. I used it before I rooted. I was impressed.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  5. #575
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    im installing the insanely clean theme with 1ghz processor now.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #576
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    yeh i dled the license for premium so the free version picks that up.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  7. #577
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    i wiped this time hahaha update..SUCCESS
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  8. #578
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Ive seen them done up to 1.3 ghz.

    I would imagine after a little while it would be like holding a clothing iron though. lol
    OC to 1.3ghz would catch your pants on fire, your phone would fall on the pavement, and melt through to China! Or you could just buy a Hydration Backpack and rig up a water cooler for it!

  9. #579
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    WOW, 80% of batt before dl of ROM, 20% now
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  10. #580
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    i wiped this time hahaha update..SUCCESS
    I figured that was it. Let me know how this one does. Some are buggy, some are smooth as silk. So far I am pleased with the one I am using.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  11. #581
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    WOW, 80% of batt before dl of ROM, 20% now
    Haha, that is why most tell you to have a full charge BEFORE starting, or at least be plugged in. It would suck to go dead in the middle of it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #582
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    im installing the insanely clean theme with 1ghz processor now.
    On the Milestone? Is it stable at 1ghz?

  13. #583
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    whoa. 2.2 market is nice! red stars instead of orange
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  14. #584
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    OC to 1.3ghz would catch your pants on fire, your phone would fall on the pavement, and melt through to China! Or you could just buy a Hydration Backpack and rig up a water cooler for it!
    Mine got pretty hot a few hours ago. I was slinging my Directv to my phone with 3g and I got a warning through set cpu. It was well under safe level, but I set the warning low to throttle back the CPU.
    Next time I will throttle back BEFORE I start. No need to have it running wide open for most things.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #585
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was considering going ahead and getting the Desire, and I'm still going to look at it, but after using LauncherPro for a while, I'll go for the Galaxy and just switch Homes if I don't like the stock...
    I love the HTC UI. I'm just not pleased with the slow updates, and the service my Hero gets now. I'm told HTC's notoriously suck when it comes to signal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •