Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1022

Originally Posted by silverhorn I'm just scared of the term "brick" lol haha, arent we ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #556
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    I'm just scared of the term "brick" lol
    haha, arent we all.

    From what I have read, the Droid is one of the absolute hardest phones to truly brick. I was told when I had trouble with my verizon version , that as long as it tries to load up, it is salvagable, and that turned out to be true.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #557
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    PM, is yours saying "Android" or "droid"?
    With the one I flashed, it basically turned it into a verizon droid. I get the droid eye, the "droid" sound notifications, and it even lists it as a "droid" under model. They even give you access to vcast apps in the market.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  3. #558
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    it said android like the stock loader.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  4. #559
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    PM, once you get it running, the problem you just had will make you feel better if and when you do another one. I know it did me. Boosts your confidence in fixing it I guess. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  5. #560
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    I would like to have the option.
    You wanting to over clock milestone that high?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #561
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    it said android like the stock loader.
    hmm, I wonder if the wipe takes that off, or if it just different with different custom roms.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #562
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    well, nandroid recovery works great, first time ive had to do that.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  8. #563
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    You wanting to over clock milestone that high?
    Ive seen them done up to 1.3 ghz.

    I would imagine after a little while it would be like holding a clothing iron though. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  9. #564
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    well, nandroid recovery works great, first time ive had to do that.
    Do you have premium Rom Manager? Or the free one?
    If not, I highly recommend it. It will prompt you for the wipe and flash and do it all for you. I think its 4 bucks. Worth it IMO. AND give you access to more customs right from your phone.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  10. #565
    Aries278's Avatar
    Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    A thought, I wonder if the milestone overclock file that I linked a page or so ago would work with the custom rom I have....
    It didin't work on bb 0.4

  11. #566
    Aries278's Avatar
    Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Ive seen them done up to 1.3 ghz.

    I would imagine after a little while it would be like holding a clothing iron though. lol
    See thats what I call multi function.

  12. #567
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Awesome, thats high for that processor. I have the paid one for FREE.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  13. #568
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    It didin't work on bb 0.4
    Probably only will work for stock and rooted, since the kernel is different on most of these.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #569
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Awesome, thats high for that processor. I have the paid one for FREE.
    So you DO have premium? It should have prompted you to do all of that before you flashed it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #570
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Galaxy S as well... even with rooting, stripped down ROMs, etc, this Hero still lags sometimes, and doesn't perform as well as I would like...
    I agree 100% on that. I would pay the ETF today to get the Galaxy S.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •