Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Aries278 Flashed back to stock but had to be rooted for the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    Flashed back to stock but had to be rooted for the milestoneoverclock to work.
    Did not have any problems doing it? Used the backup right off of the SD card?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Did not have any problems doing it? Used the backup right off of the SD card?
    No problems. I have a Stock Backup, Running Backup, and then test backups.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey everyone, sorry againnnnn for the absence, we are very short handed at work and ive been slammed. I have seen the actual galaxy we are getting and ill say yall wont be disapointed on what one it is. Also, i know a date for desire and its not 2 weeks...close though.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Anyone figure out a way to totally root the milestone to flash roms and all that goodness?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Hypothetically... if someone were using a large amount of data through their "unlimited" data plan with CS, does CS have measures in place to throttle data, or to cut off data to that line for some amount of time?
    Yes, throttling not sure of but yes they can see how much you use, but its not expensive, i do it everymonth, about 8$ in overages on average for me and i use it alot.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry againnnnn for the absence, we are very short handed at work and ive been slammed. I have seen the actual galaxy we are getting and ill say yall wont be disapointed on what one it is. Also, i know a date for desire and its not 2 weeks...close though.

Well tell your manager that you know someone that needs a job and loves cell phones. Then you would be less short handed.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    How much do i have to use to get charged overages?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

over 25 mb on your phone. Its nearly impossible to use over 25 mb on a device, its when you tether when it eats it up very quickly. Ive used 9 gb one month and only paid 23$
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone figure out a way to totally root the milestone to flash roms and all that goodness?
    Yep, read back a page or so. I am running Bugless Beast V0.4 (with Froyo) right now.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    basically use this to root

[APP] [ROOT] 1-click root for N1 (Latest ver: 1.6.1) - xda-developers

Download Rom Manager from the market after you root (premium is the easiest way).

Backup your rom, and backup the sd card to your computer. (this is just smart, and easily done using rom manager)

open rom manager and download the custom rom and it will more or less do the rest (with premium).

If you get the basic rom manager, you need to manually wipe the cache, and backup and flash.
    Here ya go. U are already rooted with universal androot, so start at rom manager. I got premium since it takes out alot of manual work, but it can be done either way.
    www.sonicbabble.com

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    over 25 mb on your phone. Its nearly impossible to use over 25 mb on a device, its when you tether when it eats it up very quickly. Ive used 9 gb one month and only paid 23$
    Is that even with the unlimited smartphone plan?

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just found this out and figured I would let everyone know. On the Milestone when running a ROM that enables the debugging mode via usb you have to install the driver for the phone to charge via usb. Just a heads up here are the links http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/...008806b00aRCRD
    Last edited by Aries278; 08-18-2010 at 02:57 PM.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have seen the actual galaxy we are getting and ill say yall wont be disapointed on what one it is.
    Does it have a camera flash? ......... if you are allowed to say

Am not allowed to say becuase it would give everything away, ill say this, no slide keyboard lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Here ya go. U are already rooted with universal androot, so start at rom manager. I got premium since it takes out alot of manual work, but it can be done either way.
    Gonna be doing this asap, wil it allow you to overclock past 550?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH