Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Emilybreanna Actually, the Milestone is BOGO in Mobile, AL ONLY and it ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Emilybreanna View Post
    Actually, the Milestone is BOGO in Mobile, AL ONLY and it can be interchanged with BOGO promotion on the HTC Hero but the promotion is of equal or lesser value. So, if you wanted to purchase both the Milestone and the Hero using the BOGO promotion then you would have to pay the two year agreement price for the Milestone and get the Hero for $50. But you would get back $100 in rebates.
    Me and my wife are going to go pick up two that have been set aside so we shall see here shortly if they honor what was told to me in the store then confirmed on the phone here in Memphis.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    ROOTED!
    sent you a pm, but I see that I was too late. lol

Congrats. Did you use the same thing I did?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I installed it on sd card, Dled APK installer on market, installed it and followed directions, we just need bootloader root to install Roms.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I used easy root simple as the other man this milestone is smooth don't care that everybody says it's outdated.

yeh its outdated, but IMO its still a solid nice device. Having the options to use any 3 keyboards is a nice option. I installed Swype on mine, and its smooth.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    Me and my wife are going to go pick up two that have been set aside so we shall see here shortly if they honor what was told to me in the store then confirmed on the phone here in Memphis.

Replying from my BOGO Milestone!!!

SO you got 2 milestones huh? Memphis may be one of the markets doing it. Congrats, how you like it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

SO you got 2 milestones huh? Memphis may be one of the markets doing it. Congrats, how you like it?
    Not sure yet there will be updates.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will just have to wait for the Galaxy or Desire. I may just have to upgrade my plan. Oh darn!

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    As far as overclocking, I have not attempted it other than with the Milestone Overclock app from the market. That "should" work with our kernel, IF we can get the developer to support our model. I have emailed him, if yall can do the same we may have a shot.
    I submitted a trouble ticket on the website. So we will see if we get any action out of it. It looks like the way to go for overclocking based on the threads I have read. I would think more of the community would be on jumping at the chance for this to be applied to all android devices.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I submitted a trouble ticket on the website. So we will see if we get any action out of it. It looks like the way to go for overclocking based on the threads I have read. I would think more of the community would be on jumping at the chance for this to be applied to all android devices.
    He sent me a different version to try, but when I try to use it, it says that I need to be rooted.

I sent him a message stating what happend. Hopefully I will here back soon
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

He sent me a different version to try, but when I try to use it, it says that I need to be rooted.

I sent him a message stating what happend. Hopefully I will here back soon
    I'm liking the idea of Milestone Overclock with Setcpu. If and when we get it working we will just need to find a way to automate the process on start up.

Coming from the Samsung Omnia I can easily say that this is a solid phone that as of right now can do everything I need it to. I have always looked at my devices as tools and the more use I can get out of them the better. The main things I used with the Omnia is browsing the web with Skyfire/Opera, the led flashlight, Skype, GPS, and hands free driving. This device will do all of that and more. Could I find a newer device with a better processor/screen/interface? Maybe, but not for $150 after rebates for me and my wife to have unlimited everything and still have a phone that gets the job done.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Coming from the Samsung Omnia I can easily say that this is a solid phone that as of right now can do everything I need it to. I have always looked at my devices as tools and the more use I can get out of them the better. The main things I used with the Omnia is browsing the web with Skyfire/Opera, the led flashlight, Skype, GPS, and hands free driving. This device will do all of that and more. Could I find a newer device with a better processor/screen/interface? Maybe, but not for $150 after rebates for me and my wife to have unlimited everything and still have a phone that gets the job done.
    That is the way I feel about it. If it will do what I need it to do right now, I am happy. A little more speed would be nice when I have tons of stuff running, but I thin we will get that issue resolved.

As far as general speed (loading apps, screen responsivness, ect), I have no issue with the phone though.

It is one of the more solidly built phones I have had.
    www.sonicbabble.com

That is the way I feel about it. If it will do what I need it to do right now, I am happy. A little more speed would be nice when I have tons of stuff running, but I thin we will get that issue resolved.

As far as general speed (loading apps, screen responsivness, ect), I have no issue with the phone though.

It is one of the more solidly built phones I have had.
    I have been using all Samsung up until now. My first (smart) phone being a Samsung i730 arguably one of the best form factors I have ever had in a phone. I think the new Black Berry will be somewhat successful because of the form factor. Anyway back on subject. I have been through 3 Samsung devices i730, i760, and i910. All are solidly built have taken 4+ foot falls with out much of a scratch and still working like the day they were bought. This Motorola Device feels just as solid only time will tell. As of right now I am extremely satisfied.