Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Well, I said I wasnt, but I got the milestone anyway. Found a way to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Well, I said I wasnt, but I got the milestone anyway. Found a way to make it where I am only out about $200, so I am happy.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    On a side note, the store manager said to expect the Desire in the next couple of weeks. He said that the plan was for the end of this month, with the latest being early september.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any word on the galaxy s?

PIN/ID
    ask
    I mention the galaxy, and said I had heard late fall this year or early next year. He replied late fall. Of course, as with anything, that could change.
    www.sonicbabble.com

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Nope. Right handed, so I hold the phone in my right hand, and use my right thumb to trace letter to letter. If I am starting say on the 'W' in the top left corner with my right thumb, the right thumb blocks most of the keyboard so I can't really see the letters I am tracing to. I know where the letters are from memory, but I sometimes under or over shoot them. I tried using my index finger, which doesn't shield as much of the keyboard from view, but it doesn't really feel natural, and it also makes me use one hand to hold the phone and one to swipe. Is that clear as mud?
    Lol, yes, actually that is clear. I'm not sure I'll be much help, though, because I hold with one hand, text with index finger on the other. That's how I've always texted. I will say that once you use it a bit, Swype is darn good at figuring out what word you were going for, even you over or under shoot the actual letters.

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If anyone could please let us know if
    A. the Milestone has a locked boot loader
    B. How to root the Milestone

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I'm now rooted used the link msmith put up easy install .apk 1 click root. But I did install wireless tether for root users and it will not work with our kernal.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Well I'm now rooted used the link msmith put up easy install .apk 1 click root. But I did install wireless tether for root users and it will not work with our kernal.
    Did you use 1.5.3 (the top link)
    or 1.6.1 (the bottom)
    www.sonicbabble.com

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3

Cool Beans I'm looking to get me and the wife one here in the next week or two once I offload some phone/computers. Anyone need/want anything I'm selling?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Got mine rooted as well, but am in the same boat as cyber as far as wireless tether.

Have not tried much else at this point. If anyone has luck overclocking, let me know. That is the main thing I want to do.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Setcpu should work as long as your rooted right?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    Setcpu should work as long as your rooted right?
    If you are running a custom rom. I have not flashed one yet, and am not even sure if we can so far. With set cpu and basic root like I did, all you can do is UNDERclock it.

I also emailed the developer of Milestone Overclock (an app that lets you overclock without a custom rom) to see if we can get support for our model A854.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.satelliteguys.us/phone-zone/

I am seeing if we can get some help here. Lots of good info, my questions for them are at the last page.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post728391

Started a thread on the issue here too. Hopefully we will get some help soon.
    www.sonicbabble.com