Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

I got my Cellular South notification emails about the Milestone this morning!... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I got my Cellular South notification emails about the Milestone this morning!

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PM do you know if the CS Milestone has the locked bootloader like the Droid X or the GSM Milestone?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    It does have the snapdragon.
    Wow. Now what makes da galaxy better?

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Wow. Now what makes da galaxy better?
    The galaxy has the hummingbird processor. Same clock speed, but by all accounts it is a faster chip.
    Not that it makes the phone better for everyone. Both are at the top of the phone world at the moment.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Not sure bout the boot loader but ill be finding out asap!~
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Swype on my milestone! woo hoo
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ETF suck, i think csouth should do something about that...they know everyone wants the new phones and less than one year ago they sell 90,000 heros, not good for business...(chant) lower eft..lower eft..lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Which phone offering has the best speaker phone? That's important to my wife who likes to be able to lay the phone on a counter nearby so she can multitask. Her family complains that they can't hear or understand her even though she's only at most 2-3 ft. from the phone with the volume turned all the way up. This is with the el cheapo LG 260. Does the Hero or Milestone perform well when using the speaker phone?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Swype on my milestone! woo hoo
    I have Swype on my Hero. Used it for 2 days. Still having to get used to it. I find my thumb getting in the way, and I can't see the letters I need to be going to. Anyone have any suggestions for using Swype more efficiently?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    OK I downloaded easy root and it is not compatible with our phone but I did email the developer since I paid for it and he had me run a test and send him the results he said he'll get back to me on if he can work ours in.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Which phone offering has the best speaker phone? That's important to my wife who likes to be able to lay the phone on a counter nearby so she can multitask. Her family complains that they can't hear or understand her even though she's only at most 2-3 ft. from the phone with the volume turned all the way up. This is with the el cheapo LG 260. Does the Hero or Milestone perform well when using the speaker phone?
    Milestone is definitely better I had a hero so I can tell you and my wife says I sound clear less background noise thanks to motos noise cancellation software

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    The galaxy has the hummingbird processor. Same clock speed, but by all accounts it is a faster chip.
    Not that it makes the phone better for everyone. Both are at the top of the phone world at the moment.
    Cool. I will probably go with HTC. I was to pleased with my hero. Unless by some odd chance cs gets da evo.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    OK I downloaded easy root and it is not compatible with our phone but I did email the developer since I paid for it and he had me run a test and send him the results he said he'll get back to me on if he can work ours in.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=747598

Another one click option for root access if you want to try it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I have Swype on my Hero. Used it for 2 days. Still having to get used to it. I find my thumb getting in the way, and I can't see the letters I need to be going to. Anyone have any suggestions for using Swype more efficiently?
    It took me a few days to get used to, but I can input much faster with swype than the regular keyboard... when you say your thumb gets in the way, you mean the thumb of the opposite hand?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    It took me a few days to get used to, but I can input much faster with swype than the regular keyboard... when you say your thumb gets in the way, you mean the thumb of the opposite hand?
    Nope. Right handed, so I hold the phone in my right hand, and use my right thumb to trace letter to letter. If I am starting say on the 'W' in the top left corner with my right thumb, the right thumb blocks most of the keyboard so I can't really see the letters I am tracing to. I know where the letters are from memory, but I sometimes under or over shoot them. I tried using my index finger, which doesn't shield as much of the keyboard from view, but it doesn't really feel natural, and it also makes me use one hand to hold the phone and one to swipe. Is that clear as mud?