Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by msmith198025 Damn, if I were CSouth, I would shut down my facebook ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Damn, if I were CSouth, I would shut down my facebook page. All people want to do is bitch.
    I only bitched about $360 to upgrade

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I only bitched about $360 to upgrade
    Yeah, I saw that, and I think that is valid considering it seems to have been just changed. The other bitches (posts...lol) are unreal. And it is in every little announcement they make
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's my only problem, I could justify $150 or so added on but not $360. It never fails no matter what CS posts on FB they get bombarded with coverage, pricing, and phone release issues lol

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I figured it up I only paid $60 more to just buy the phone that it would have cost at $150 plus the phone price and I get $50 of that back so say $10.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Wow its been blazing on here. I'm not getting the milestone sadly to say. Their etf and smartphone fee is UNREAL! guys I know its a great phone but for those who say they don't do gaming I was in that crowd until I got a galaxy and started playing on it. Very easy to get addicted. I hope any and everyone who chooses the milestone is happy. Looks like the wife will be getting a galaxy herself now.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I am with walkin. The only problem I have is the change in ETF fees they should at least prorate them per month. I sure do miss the one year and you were eligible for the upgrade price days.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

not trying to change anyone's mind. I payed for the galaxy at less than the $360 cs is trying to charge to get you your upgrade. I'm keeping this phone. Its not prefect but its the best thing on the market by far including any iphone

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok so to change the subject, i have an android and google calendar question. Can you see multiple calendars on android? and if anyone has a screenshot of it i'd appreciate it.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My contract ends in about 3 weeks so the thought of getting a new android phone is getting mor and more tempting. Still wanna wait for the galaxy though

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    ok so to change the subject, i have an android and google calendar question. Can you see multiple calendars on android? and if anyone has a screenshot of it i'd appreciate it.
    Depends on the phone. anywho there should be a app in the market

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    Depends on the phone. anywho there should be a app in the market
    so we'll just say "There's an app for that" lol

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone tried to root the milestone yet?
    Just wondering if it has the locked bootloader or is open like the Droid.
    www.sonicbabble.com

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's up everyone. Been a while since I posted. But I'm back lol. Questio? Will the desire really have a 1ghz snapdragon? I was told that wasn't true on by someone on xda

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    What's up everyone. Been a while since I posted. But I'm back lol. Questio? Will the desire really have a 1ghz snapdragon? I was told that wasn't true on by someone on xda
    It does have the snapdragon.
    www.sonicbabble.com

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Not sure about stock android, but the calendar in Sense on the Hero will show multiple calendars. I actually use Pure Grid Calendar and Pure Calendar widgets from the Market, and I really like those for a widget view of the calendar.