Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1022

Can you only do the BOGO in store? I can't seem to find a way ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #316
    Aries278's Avatar
    Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    69

    Advertisement



    Can you only do the BOGO in store? I can't seem to find a way to do it online.

  2. #317
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    thundr, when you updated to 2.1, did you use MyBackup, like the CS instructions say? I have a suspicion that some part of the MyBackup restore may have caused the lag, but I don't really have a way to confirm.
    I did on mine but it was MyBackup Pro, and did on my wife's with the MyBackup Free Version. She has had the lag problem form time to time. She has also had her phone be stuck on 1x for several days in multiple places that have great Ev service no matter how many times she restarts or does the *228. I believe I am going to wipe hers and reinstall this weekend. Might try no MyBackup on hers.

  3. #318
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I did on mine but it was MyBackup Pro, and did on my wife's with the MyBackup Free Version. She has had the lag problem form time to time. She has also had her phone be stuck on 1x for several days in multiple places that have great Ev service no matter how many times she restarts or does the *228. I believe I am going to wipe hers and reinstall this weekend. Might try no MyBackup on hers.
    Let us know if that makes a difference. I suspect that it will.

  4. #319
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Website gave me a choice, $199 plus $360 for new contract or $429 to keep current contract for the Milestone, offered me a $40 trade-in for the Tour
    Mine says (and I started service on my Hero March 2010):
    Great!
    You selected the Motorola Milestone
    You have two options for purchasing this phone:
    Start a new contract
    and get this phone today for:
    $199.99
    Start a new contract
    A device replacement fee of $180.00 will apply.

    or Keep your current contract
    and get this phone for:
    $429.99
    Keep my contract

  5. #320
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Mine says (and I started service on my Hero March 2010):
    Great!
    You selected the Motorola Milestone
    You have two options for purchasing this phone:
    Start a new contract
    and get this phone today for:
    $199.99
    Start a new contract
    A device replacement fee of $180.00 will apply.

    or Keep your current contract
    and get this phone for:
    $429.99
    Keep my contract
    Guess I'm gettin ripped cause I got a Tour

  6. #321
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    It says the same whether I try to upgrade my tour or my wifes Hero. There is a glitch in the system for thundr! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #322
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    It says the same whether I try to upgrade my tour or my wifes Hero. There is a glitch in the system for thundr! lol
    I was hoping it was a glitch on mine lol

  8. #323
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Typing from my milestone wooohoooo

  9. #324
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Typing from my milestone wooohoooo
    I'm going to have to go to the bank to get one lol

  10. #325
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    BOGO is for one milestone with purchase of hero. Cannot get 2 milestones.
    Which one do you have to purchase to get the Buy One Get One? How long does it take to get the $50 rebate back?

  11. #326
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Typing from my milestone wooohoooo
    So far so good?

  12. #327
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Love that email notification system csouth has....lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  13. #328
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    man this thing is super nice blows the hero away

  14. #329
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    man this thing is super nice blows the hero away
    Yeah, it is a huge step up.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #330
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Damn, if I were CSouth, I would shut down my facebook page. All people want to do is bitch.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •