Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1022

Originally Posted by 0thundr0 Mine says: Device Replacement Fee* Range Replacement Fee 0 - 11 ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #286
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Mine says:
    Device Replacement Fee*
    Range Replacement Fee
    0 - 11 Months $180.00
    12 - 14 Months $80.00
    15 - 17 Months $60.00
    18 - 20 Months $40.00
    21 - 23 Months $20.00

    *Replacement fee is subject to change. A trade-in credit may be available for your existing device.

    I am 4 Months in on a 24 Month contract. Why is yours so much higher than mine? Mine is a ton lower than I thought.
    I have no idea. What you show is what it used to be, or at least that sounds about right.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #287
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Thunder you sure mine is the same now as msmith
    Yep. The grid I posted is what it gives me. I started my service March 2010. If I select Upgrade, and select another phone (say the Black Hero for example) I get:
    You selected the HTC Hero 6250 (Black)

    You have two options for purchasing this phone:
    Start a new contract
    and get this phone today for:
    $129.99
    Start a new contract
    A device replacement fee of $180.00 will apply.

    or

    Keep your current contract
    and get this phone for:
    $379.99
    Keep my contract

  3. #288
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Personally, I think it sucks that they are charging the ETF now to upgrade after 12 months. I left CSouth August 2009, and you could still upgrade after 12m with no ETF. They didn't mention the policy change to me when I came back March 2010. If I had known that it had changed, I probably would have stuck it out with AT&T till CSouth had a better phone than the Hero to offer.

  4. #289
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    I went through and did the same thing thundr. since I did not go that far before. It says the same, except it still shows me the upgrade fee of $360.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  5. #290
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thunder do you have a regular phone not a smartphone?

  6. #291
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    The higher one is for PDA..the l.ower one is for nonpda...gotta remember the pda is on a data contract.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  7. #292
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Any idea what the milestone will cost to just buy it outright PM?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #293
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Thunder do you have a regular phone not a smartphone?
    HTC Hero. I have 2 Hero's actually. Both lines show the $180 if I select upgrade.

  9. #294
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    HTC Hero. I have 2 Hero's actually. Both lines show the $180 if I select upgrade.
    And you started your contract way after I did. Odd.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  10. #295
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    HTC Hero. I have 2 Hero's actually. Both lines show the $180 if I select upgrade.
    And you have data service with both I assume?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  11. #296
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    And you have data service with both I assume?
    Unlimited Minutes and Data on both.

  12. #297
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    The higher one is for PDA..the l.ower one is for nonpda...gotta remember the pda is on a data contract.
    Mine is showing $180 for my Hero, and I have cellular and data on it. Are they cutting slack for Hero owners?

  13. #298
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Mine is showing $180 for my Hero, and I have cellular and data on it. Are they cutting slack for Hero owners?
    Haha nope. Same thing on my wifes hero as my tour.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #299
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Let's just hope it says the same when the Galaxy S comes out. I'm not interesed in the Milestone or Desire.

  15. #300
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Then I'm in good shape. My contract is expired so all I have to do is wait for the phone I want. Whenever that may be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •