Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Looks like the HTC Sense for Facebook is working again. I woke up this morning ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

tarawa no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Looks like the HTC Sense for Facebook is working again. I woke up this morning and noticed that all my contacts on my 2.1 Hero had been updated with profile pics from Facebook. Good to see it back to normal.

Also, has anyone noticed that if you hit the "Home" button while on your Home screen, it shows you a thumbnail image of all of your screens and if you tap any of them it will take you right to that screen. Beats swiping to the left or right 4 times to get to the last one.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
    Also, has anyone noticed that if you hit the "Home" button while on your Home screen, it shows you a thumbnail image of all of your screens and if you tap any of them it will take you right to that screen. Beats swiping to the left or right 4 times to get to the last one.
    You can pinch in (zoom out), and it will take you to the thumbnails too.
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 07-28-2010 at 05:44 PM.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    ahhhhh....i hate you guys. So i had to go to laurel today and figured what the hell i'll stop buy the other stores and check out there phones first stop verizon impressions droid love it, incredible(desire if you will) the user end it is snappy and pretty sweet build end it is cheap and flimzy, droid x OMG that screen is huge (thats what she said) and it is so thin and the user end it is an awsome phone to bad the get rights for a year.

Stop 2 at&t Galaxy S oh my f'n jesus that is the most beatiful screen i have ever seen and i played with it for an hour and if i did have to have a phone right now i would wait for this one i am in envy of you 2 that is a phone owners heven.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    They all are great phones it's just user preference which one you want

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    ahhhhh....i hate you guys. So i had to go to laurel today and figured what the hell i'll stop buy the other stores and check out there phones first stop verizon impressions droid love it, incredible(desire if you will) the user end it is snappy and pretty sweet build end it is cheap and flimzy, droid x OMG that screen is huge (thats what she said) and it is so thin and the user end it is an awsome phone to bad the get rights for a year.

Stop 2 at&t Galaxy S oh my f'n jesus that is the most beatiful screen i have ever seen and i played with it for an hour and if i did have to have a phone right now i would wait for this one i am in envy of you 2 that is a phone owners heven.

I would probably get the Galaxy if it was coming out soon but I bet they are going to wait until Christmas to release it to boost sales. I' m not willing to wait that long so looks like Desire for me unless they drag around too long to release that and then the Droid X may be calling my name.

Yea I have to have a new phone since my hero took a turn for the worse so I hope to see something in the morning.

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Yea I have to have a new phone since my hero took a turn for the worse so I hope to see something in the morning.
    I hope so. But for some reason I don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong. Lost confidence in CS.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Well, I see no changes to the site so far. Of course it is still fairly early.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

prob wont see anything till later and if its like the tour release the stores wont get anything till ups runs and we wont be able to get our hands on them till tomorrow.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Darn, I forgot about that.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Damn, im off a day and we got a whole new thread hahah. I personally dont like the black hero, has glossy black back and gold where the original hero was silver, not a fan. Anticipating milestone very soon, got some really cool accessories in for it! Charging dock and gps unit for it that sticks to your car window.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    So you are not discounting the rumor that cyber posted
    www.sonicbabble.com

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    im not..id give it a few weeks max myself...opinion though i dont know a date at all.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So am I missing something. Isn't the Milestone on the back end of the Android wave? I figured it to be CSouth's next Hero. Will the Milestone last longer than 6 months before we are talking about how they sold a phone that was on it's way out? I like what the Desire looks like, but HTC has burned it's bridge with me on signal quality. My hero doesn't have near bout the service that other phones have. Swinging bars, flipping between Evo and 1x. Reminds me of my iPhone on AT&T. With the exception of the signal quality, the 2.1 has definitely made the phone more useable for sure. Now the new Samsung looks promising. If the version CSouth gets lives up to the hype (and gets here this year), I may be paying the ETF and upgrading early.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Damn, im off a day and we got a whole new thread hahah. I personally dont like the black hero, has glossy black back and gold where the original hero was silver, not a fan. Anticipating milestone very soon, got some really cool accessories in for it! Charging dock and gps unit for it that sticks to your car window.
    Did ya'll catch the secret message: Desire anticipating very soon.

LOL, Just kidding...............

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast