Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1022

Originally Posted by pmarshall Hey everyone,sorry I've been absent, had a death in the family ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #256
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone,sorry I've been absent, had a death in the family and was in houston, but I'm back. What does it say I'm posting from?
    Sorry for your loss Marshall. Sad to hear when people die. It seems like it's happening a lot lately. I've had three people I know die in the last 4 months.

    So this Milestone you're on, that's on our network right? You're testing it?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  2. #257
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146
    Pm im sure i speak for everybody whe I say we are sorry for your loss and that we will pray for you and your family!

  3. #258
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Sorry for the loss PM

  4. #259
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Milestone should be on CSouth website and in stores today!
    http://www.androidcentral.com/cellul...rola-milestone

  5. #260
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    AndroidJunkies.com said about the CSouth Milestone release, "The original Droid has reached its end of life on Verizon now that the Droid 2 has arrived, but Cellular South has that old-time feel for users wanting the same form factor. It’s good to see regional carriers get some of the better Android phones, but I’m still surprised that Cellular South opted for a phone that’s already being phased out on another carrier. We’ll soon see if this was a test of patience or a product that arrived too late."

    My vote = Product that arrived too late. 550MHz Processor. Ouch!

  6. #261
    Aries278's Avatar
    Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    69
    I feel for you Pm. Sorry to hear it.

    So I figured it was a waste of time to sign up for the email notifications from Csouth.

  7. #262
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    What if the demand for the milestone is less than expected. Could they be impressed to release the others faster? please, please, please?

  8. #263
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Now the burning question. With owners of the original Droid receiving OS2.2 update notifications this week, how long will it take CSouth to push out 2.2 for the Milestone. I smell another Hero coming on. hehe

  9. #264
    geetarman's Avatar
    geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    What if the demand for the milestone is less than expected. Could they be impressed to release the others faster? please, please, please?
    Would be nice but i doubt it. I am scared to see what the price on the desire will be, especially since i will have to pay early termination also.

    Silver, I guess we will have to just be patient. Repeat after me: Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon......... Crap that does not work - just makes me frustrated at what their definition of soon is -- LOL!!!

  10. #265
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Would be nice but i doubt it. I am scared to see what the price on the desire will be, especially since i will have to pay early termination also.

    Silver, I guess we will have to just be patient. Repeat after me: Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon......... Crap that does not work - just makes me frustrated at what their definition of soon is -- LOL!!!
    Coming Soon, Coming Soon, There's No Place Like Home,There's No Place Like Home, Coming Soon, Coming Soon. It is hard to stay focused. lol

  11. #266
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    US Cellular has announced August 27 as their release of the Desire

    http://www.androidjunkies.com/index....ids-to-follow/

    I wonder if this is any indication of Cellular South's release date??

  12. #267
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Milestone should be on CSouth website and in stores today!
    http://www.androidcentral.com/cellul...rola-milestone
    According to the press release it will be available today. I wonder what time? Website says nothing.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  13. #268
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    I feel for you Pm. Sorry to hear it.

    So I figured it was a waste of time to sign up for the email notifications from Csouth.
    Looks like it was a waste of time since we find out through other sources

  14. #269
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    AndroidJunkies.com said about the CSouth Milestone release, "The original Droid has reached its end of life on Verizon now that the Droid 2 has arrived, but Cellular South has that old-time feel for users wanting the same form factor. It’s good to see regional carriers get some of the better Android phones, but I’m still surprised that Cellular South opted for a phone that’s already being phased out on another carrier. We’ll soon see if this was a test of patience or a product that arrived too late."

    My vote = Product that arrived too late. 550MHz Processor. Ouch!
    I still say people that get this phone will miss nothing. Easily able to overclock the thing to match anything on the market, and there are more custom roms for the Droid than any other android set out there at this time.

    Of course, if the milestone has a locked bootloader, the custom roms wont matter. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #270
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    US Cellular has announced August 27 as their release of the Desire

    http://www.androidjunkies.com/index....ids-to-follow/

    I wonder if this is any indication of Cellular South's release date??
    It is also interesting that this article mentions the Galaxy S release in October for U S Cellular.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •