Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by pmarshall Hey everyone,sorry I've been absent, had a death in the family ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey everyone,sorry I've been absent, had a death in the family and was in houston, but I'm back. What does it say I'm posting from?
    Sorry for your loss Marshall. Sad to hear when people die. It seems like it's happening a lot lately. I've had three people I know die in the last 4 months.

So this Milestone you're on, that's on our network right? You're testing it?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pm im sure i speak for everybody whe I say we are sorry for your loss and that we will pray for you and your family!

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry for the loss PM

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Milestone should be on CSouth website and in stores today!
    http://www.androidcentral.com/cellul...rola-milestone

AndroidJunkies.com said about the CSouth Milestone release, "The original Droid has reached its end of life on Verizon now that the Droid 2 has arrived, but Cellular South has that old-time feel for users wanting the same form factor. It’s good to see regional carriers get some of the better Android phones, but I’m still surprised that Cellular South opted for a phone that’s already being phased out on another carrier. We’ll soon see if this was a test of patience or a product that arrived too late."

My vote = Product that arrived too late. 550MHz Processor. Ouch!

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel for you Pm. Sorry to hear it.

So I figured it was a waste of time to sign up for the email notifications from Csouth.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    What if the demand for the milestone is less than expected. Could they be impressed to release the others faster? please, please, please?

Now the burning question. With owners of the original Droid receiving OS2.2 update notifications this week, how long will it take CSouth to push out 2.2 for the Milestone. I smell another Hero coming on. hehe

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    What if the demand for the milestone is less than expected. Could they be impressed to release the others faster? please, please, please?
    Would be nice but i doubt it. I am scared to see what the price on the desire will be, especially since i will have to pay early termination also.

Silver, I guess we will have to just be patient. Repeat after me: Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon......... Crap that does not work - just makes me frustrated at what their definition of soon is -- LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Would be nice but i doubt it. I am scared to see what the price on the desire will be, especially since i will have to pay early termination also.

Silver, I guess we will have to just be patient. Repeat after me: Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon, Coming Soon......... Crap that does not work - just makes me frustrated at what their definition of soon is -- LOL!!!
    Coming Soon, Coming Soon, There's No Place Like Home,There's No Place Like Home, Coming Soon, Coming Soon. It is hard to stay focused. lol

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    US Cellular has announced August 27 as their release of the Desire

http://www.androidjunkies.com/index....ids-to-follow/

I wonder if this is any indication of Cellular South's release date??

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Milestone should be on CSouth website and in stores today!
    http://www.androidcentral.com/cellul...rola-milestone
    According to the press release it will be available today. I wonder what time? Website says nothing.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    I feel for you Pm. Sorry to hear it.

So I figured it was a waste of time to sign up for the email notifications from Csouth.
    Looks like it was a waste of time since we find out through other sources

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    AndroidJunkies.com said about the CSouth Milestone release, "The original Droid has reached its end of life on Verizon now that the Droid 2 has arrived, but Cellular South has that old-time feel for users wanting the same form factor. It’s good to see regional carriers get some of the better Android phones, but I’m still surprised that Cellular South opted for a phone that’s already being phased out on another carrier. We’ll soon see if this was a test of patience or a product that arrived too late."

My vote = Product that arrived too late. 550MHz Processor. Ouch!
    I still say people that get this phone will miss nothing. Easily able to overclock the thing to match anything on the market, and there are more custom roms for the Droid than any other android set out there at this time.

Of course, if the milestone has a locked bootloader, the custom roms wont matter. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    US Cellular has announced August 27 as their release of the Desire

http://www.androidjunkies.com/index....ids-to-follow/

I wonder if this is any indication of Cellular South's release date??
    It is also interesting that this article mentions the Galaxy S release in October for U S Cellular.