Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

try calling CS and saying your payment is "coming soon" and see what you get ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

try calling CS and saying your payment is "coming soon" and see what you get
    LMFAO!!!!

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was finally able to get my Hero upgraded to 2.1 a couple of days ago... is anyone else having WAY more ringer/phone dial lag with the new OS?
    I have noticed that as well. I wonder if there is anything that can be done about it. It is a really annoying to deal with. On the bright side though, it seems the phone rings more times than it used to before going to voicemail!

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Telus released the HTC desire today and the pricing is crazy.

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/BC/h...re/index.shtml

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    Telus released the HTC desire today and the pricing is crazy.

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/BC/h...re/index.shtml
    Yea, but I do love how they announce it in July, and release it in August. Now that's how it's done!

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    The drop from the 2 year plan to the 3 year plan is unreal.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I have noticed that as well. I wonder if there is anything that can be done about it. It is a really annoying to deal with. On the bright side though, it seems the phone rings more times than it used to before going to voicemail!
    I rooted mine yesterday, so I may try a custom ROM and see if it's any better. Mine seems to ring the same number of times that it did before.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Call lag....known issue..LOTS of people are seeing this as i am as well. We are trying a few diff apps to see if any work better. We are also seeing that Advanced Task Killer is also causing issues. Yall try this, remove task killer and install and app called Dialer One....its free....report back to me if you dont mind and tell me if it makes a difference in the call lag please.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

LOL yall are funny...i actually laughed this morning lol. Sorry for being absent past day or so, ive been dealing with all these issues and helping to try to find fixes.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Call lag....known issue..LOTS of people are seeing this as i am as well. We are trying a few diff apps to see if any work better. We are also seeing that Advanced Task Killer is also causing issues. Yall try this, remove task killer and install and app called Dialer One....its free....report back to me if you dont mind and tell me if it makes a difference in the call lag please.
    Thanks pm, I'll try it. I've never used Task Killer, because I've read a LOT of stuff about how Android doesn't need one.

Thanks, let me know, ill be reporting yalls finding to a certain department in csouth.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PM: I have very bad issues with my Hero holding Ev in rural areas. CSouth had me put it in 1x only mode. That sucks, but at least it didn't constantly flip-flop between Ev, 1x, and No Data. In their official 2.1, there is no longer an option to force it into 1x only. What are they suggesting to their customers now?

Good question, ill see if i can get an answer for ya.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Thanks. The main problem I have is at my in-law's. The live in Copiah County, just east of Wesson, MS. CSouth's 3G is lacking in Copiah County. They get 3G at their house on their Blackberries with few issues. Every HTC Hero thatmes to their house has Ev, then No Data, then 1x. Constantly flips all day. I put in a ticket, and CSouth says they have no problems at that address, and suggested that it was faulty phones. There have been 10+ Hero's at that address, and all have that same problem. Lock it into 1x, it is slow as dirt, but at least you don't get the "No Data" as often. If you happen to talk to someone that knows, ask why Copiah County in MS is behind on the Ev upgrades

Ok, i copy and pasted your comment in an email, waiting a responce.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Ok, i copy and pasted your comment in an email, waiting a responce.
    Thanks again. For that area in question use the coverage viewer, and search "Springhill Rd, Wesson, MS". Puts the point exactly where I have the issue.